Tyler Baron in the portal (or not)

How on gods green earth could this make sense. Comin sense makes you think either
A. He’s unhappy that we’re still trying to be more defensive line help as that could eventually impact opportunities or..

B. He doesn’t like the hard/I’m your fave style of the way cRG coaches.
It’s most likely a combination of the 2

Reactions: Orange Swagger
How on gods green earth could this make sense. Comin sense makes you think either
A. He’s unhappy that we’re still trying to be more defensive line help as that could eventually impact opportunities or..

B. He doesn’t like the hard/I’m your fave style of the way cRG coaches.
It’s most likely a combination of the 2
Or (C). Heupel fired his dad

This is odd. Maybe he didn't want to move to the strong side?
He’s not a dynamic pass rusher. We should have been starting him a strong side all year and Young at Weak side. We need pass rushers desperately in the portal. We’re stuck with cornbread’s 290 lb DE leftovers. Our back 7 won’t improve until we can pressure the QB and keep contain.

Agree, this has got to be a NIL deal being offered by another school and he is taking the $. What other reason could he have?

Man, we're still in the starting blocks on this NIL race while others have taken full advantage. I have no problem with NIL, but it was poorly thought out and just created the wild, wild west. Don't know why I would expect anything else other than bassackwards from the NCAA.

VN Store

Back