Orange Bowl Thread: #2 Michigan vs #3 Georgia

Michigan boards have the pitchforks ready again. He won’t last more than 2 more seasons. His joking schitck looks so dumb when he team wasn’t prepared at all
They finally beat Ohio and won the B1G. They better be careful about running him off. The grass ain't always greener.

For the Purdue faithful who said the Big 10 was > than the SEC, because you beat a 63 man roster with a first year coach in one of the worst officiated games of all time…….yeah you can all **** all the way off now savy
I added Purdue to my out of conference **** list last night along with Ohio and Texas. The flops were egregious.

I think the problem is that they don’t get paid enough. They sell insurance or do a regular 8-5 and then moonlight as officials for the biggest games in college football. Time for Sankey and other P5 commissioners to step up and pay these guys so that they can only be officials. IMO
Dude last night that pass that was ruled incomplete at Tillmans feet. The official closest in replay his head is looking at the opposite end of the field the entire play. I get maybe you have to see if a hold happens over there. But once ball is in the air the most important thing is whats happening with receiver, defender and the location of the ball. That ref paying no attention to the crucial part of play should be part of their review for their job grading.

Last edited:
So Michigan didn't watch the SECCG? They figured they would go with razzle dazzle slow developing plays instead of attacking georgias secondary?
I think they thought they had a defense on par with Bama & that they could just line it up and get the same results / shut down Bennett .

Spoiler alert … they don’t & wont

So Michigan didn't watch the SECCG? They figured they would go with razzle dazzle slow developing plays instead of attacking georgias secondary?

The offensive coordinator is awful.

The best play they had was followed up with a slow developing play call. You don’t do that against highly talented Ds. Each player can play their assignment and doesn’t have to worry about misdirection, reverses, etc.

So stupid.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back