Potpourri

Didn't know where else to put this. Probably could have fiddled with it a bit to isolate the image and post...at least, despite the URL, it won't connect viewers directly to the Boneyard (where I found this). It was posted on that site in a Tennessee-dedicated thread by a CONN fan who seemed to have a good-natured (as opposed to mean-spirited) sense of humor.

It posed the question: Why is Tennessee still considered to be the Evil Empire?

https://the-boneyard.com/attachments/269623119_5231432896908046_6311168687958426493_n-jpg.72064/

I thought it was pretty funny.

Edit: I viewed the tall one as Chris and the little one as Geno.

Last edited:
Didn't know where else to put this. Probably could have fiddled with it a bit to isolate the image and post...at least, despite the URL, it won't connect viewers directly to the Boneyard (where I found this). It was posted on that site in a Tennessee-dedicated thread by a CONN fan who seemed to have a good-natured (as opposed to mean-spirited) sense of humor.

https://the-boneyard.com/attachments/269623119_5231432896908046_6311168687958426493_n-jpg.72064/

Creek that made me laugh out loud.....Top shelf!

Sometimes I like to cruise the BY to see what they are up to...Cruised about a month, or so ago, and they were crying in their maple syrup over the girl that they think invented basketball...When I watched her play, she was OK, but she was no Rae...She sure screams a lot...Way overrated.

In which case, it was the best possible use of them; especially the runt.

Chris and Luigi fits. I'd like to point out the advanced (Tennessee) technology employed over that one week that resulted in a useful purpose for both of them. That's something to brag about.

Last edited:
just maybe?

Wifey's aunt, who I had mentioned was enduring horrible pain and paralysis and is now in a nursing home here had an operation last week on her spine. Today her doctor took out the 30 or so staples that they had stitched her back together with. After she returned to her nh patient room her sister, my MIL, touched her on her lower leg and she said that she could feel it a little bit. I don't know if she really did or not, but I pray she did. Miracles do happen!

You need to start one on the cluck site! Too fun!
Lucy, we have started one, on gamecockcentral.com, but it’s new and not up to par yet with the likes of this site which as far as WBB, is the standard. It’s free on the fighting gamecock forum if you sign up. I realize BY is also dedicated to WBB and has a long history, but it is run much differently, almost too authoritative tbh. I was ejected for responding to a Huskie poster who posted “hope we see SC again”…I simply posted, “oh you will see them again” (the teams are scheduled to play again), anyway, that’s the BY. Screw em.

You can pipe in and rabble at will on the SC site, nobody ejects posters there for silly things like the BY. There are some very knowledgeable posters on the SC site, good WBB discussions going on. I swear, the BY is run by someone super sensitive.

Last edited:
Lucy, we have started one, on gamecockcentral.com, but it’s new and not up to par yet with the likes of this site which as far as WBB, is the standard. It’s free on the fighting gamecock forum if you sign up. I realize BY is also dedicated to WBB and has a long history, but it is run much differently, almost too authoritative tbh. I was ejected for for responding to a Huskie player who posted “hope we see SC again”…I simply posted, “oh you will see them again” (the teams are scheduled to play again), anyway, that’s the BY. Screw em.
Well, I’m glad you have some fun here. Potpourri truly lives up to its’ name😆

Well, I’m glad you have some fun here. Potpourri truly lives up to its’ name😆
Lucy, GT started this thread (he is a very cool dude, like is his avatar). I enjoy everything he does here and think highly of him, and yes this thread is awesome. He may get overlooked as one of the best ever LV posters because of his perpetual positive nature, but I find it so refreshing, and his story telling is just brilliant. This site needs more like him but he is not replaceable imo.

Last edited:
Lucy, GT started this thread (he is a very cool dude, like is his avatar). I enjoy everything he does here and think highly of him, and yes this thread is awesome. He may get overlooked as one of the best ever LV posters because of his perpetual positive nature, but I find it so refreshing, and his story telling is just brilliant. This site needs more like him but he is not replaceable imo.
Very cool indeed! He should consider writing a book!! Under a pseudonym of course!

images

Reactions: Rooster1 and Lucy
Just a quick heads up:
If you don't have to, stay off the roads today. It could, and probably will, get ugly out there today.
Be well.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
fwiw: only 6 more home games left in this regular season so don't wait for good weather to go support the LVs. wish I was close enough to go.

more good news, lol

heard from my soon to be gator grad son that his car insurance carrier, that his mom and I paid for all these years has determined the car value of his recent wrecked Toyota to be >$13.5k He'll be able to take that and buy a decent replacement car if he sells the @2006 Lincoln ls, I gave him . He just started working for CarMax's a couple months ago and is buying and selling cars for them every day. and double good news, he was offered a job in Austin Tx already and they want him there even before he finishes his business internship to graduate UF. Dang! Lucky little sh*t!

So funniest thing I saw today.
A Canadian politician from Manitoba tweets out a picture of his wife shoveling their driveway. In the tweet he praises her for having the amazing energy to shovel the driveway upon returning home from her 12 hour shift as a nurse. 😳😳😳
Best responding tweet:
She’s not shoveling the driveway. She is clearing a bath to drag your dead body out to the trunk of her car.

So funniest thing I saw today.
A Canadian politician from Manitoba tweets out a picture of his wife shoveling their driveway. In the tweet he praises her for having the amazing energy to shovel the driveway upon returning home from her 12 hour shift as a nurse. 😳😳😳
Best responding tweet:
She’s not shoveling the driveway. She is clearing a bath to drag your dead body out to the trunk of her car.
…heh,..

VN Store

Back