ok who are we missing tomorrow.

hatingbamaisawayoflife

officially who is out.
and we see all these teams lately at last minute people sitting out.. happened to auburn and state yesterday.
thoughts.

I'd say...she might be "out"...

96554115_original.jpg

If we don't have a bunch of last minute drops we should absolutely roll Purdue... I don't think im looking through orange glasses and I get our D is not great but I don't see how they slow our boys down on O at all

With Florida and Auburn losing and Mississippi State getting blown out I'm less confident. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I thought this was a pretty tight matchup when announced.
They have lost some key production.
Their best pass rusher out vs our RT out = wash.
Their best WR out vs Alontae out = wash.
Then, they've lost their second WR and somebody else important (can't remember who or what position).
I think we're getting ready to win comfortably, assuming we have the game at all, lol.
(And I do hope we have the game.)

I thought this was a pretty tight matchup when announced.
They have lost some key production.
Their best pass rusher out vs our RT out = wash.
Their best WR out vs Alontae out = wash.
Then, they've lost their second WR and somebody else important (can't remember who or what position).
I think we're getting ready to win comfortably, assuming we have the game at all, lol.
(And I do hope we have the game.)

I don't think Mays and Karlafits are a wash. That's a much bigger loss for Purdue.

A) Karlafits is opting out to protect his draft status. He's projected to go high in the draft. Mays is out because he's injured and would be playing if he weren't because he may go undrafted.
B) Mays missed so many games this year, I'm not sure we would've had a different record this year if he weren't on the team. Did we win a game that we would have lost if he hadn't been in there?

Reactions: murfvol1
I don't think Mays and Karlafits are a wash. That's a much bigger loss for Purdue.

A) Karlafits is opting out to protect his draft status. He's projected to go high in the draft. Mays is out because he's injured and would be playing if he weren't because he may go undrafted.
B) Mays missed so many games this year, I'm not sure we would've had a different record this year if he weren't on the team. Did we win a game that we would have lost if he hadn't been in there?

Fair point. Their loss is bigger.

But you can’t say there’s no drop off from Cade to the backup(s).

Further, how bad would a projected first round edge rusher abuse our 2nd or 3rd team right tackle? That’s more along the lines of what I was saying. I was thinking matchups by position, WR/DB - Edge rusher/Tackle.

VN Store

Back