fulkerson and JJJ covid [Rumor]

Which is stupid AF seeing as how both are vaccinated, SMH

What is stupid -- that they'll be (or may be) unavailable for the Bama game or the rumor that they'll be unavailable for the Bama game? I ask because I've seen over the years that you're right about much, much more than you're wrong about.

What is stupid -- that they'll be (or may be) unavailable for the Bama game or the rumor that they'll be unavailable for the Bama game? I ask because I've seen over the years that you're right about much, much more than you're wrong about.
It’s stupid that fully vaxxed players, (and on top have also already had COVID), have to sit out if they test positive.

When the Memphis Game was canceled, I saw a quote stating that 15 of 17 were vaccinated. I didn't think it was a rumor since it came from several sources. If both do have it, we have identified the 2 of 17 that are not vaccinated. Or this could be two-breakthrough cases.

I agree with you BTO, stupid AF. As long as they are not exhibiting symptoms we should be good to go.

We all know how rumors work, there is nothing we can do about it and we will see game day.

When the Memphis Game was canceled, I saw a quote stating that 15 of 17 were vaccinated. I didn't think it was a rumor since it came from several sources. If both do have it, we have identified the 2 of 17 that are not vaccinated. Or this could be two-breakthrough cases.

I agree with you BTO, stupid AF. As long as they are not exhibiting symptoms we should be good to go.

We all know how rumors work, there is nothing we can do about it and we will see game day.
The 2 that aren’t are Tamba and a walk-on, Fulk and JJJ are vaxxed, and Fulk also has already had COVID.

If both do have it, we have identified the 2 of 17 that are not vaccinated. Or this could be two-breakthrough cases.

If Rick Barnes’ statements are to be believed (and I think they are), A) we can deduce which two players are unvaccinated and B) Fulky and JJJ aren’t in that subset.

Live and let live, unless you are on a team or if it's work related. Hell, u can't blame Tamba, it's not like they haven't experimented on people in his Homeland, with vaccines before

of course there is hypocrisy there, buts there is also some nuance to it.

If they knew you were Covid positive as a fan, they wouldn’t let you into the stadium.

They happen to know Fulkerson and JJJ are, so they aren’t getting in either.
Are they ? I haven't seen anything official

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back