Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Shuler coming here, hopefully he’s gonna be here at least 3 years.

He can grad transfer out after learning under a QB Guru if he can’t start in 2 years. And we still don’t know if Milton hangs around yet.

Yep. Win-Win for Shuler. Might get some playing time but will definitely get developed. Backup QB with a well known name will be popular on campus. Not a bad gig.

It is doable. It's done all the time with ppv. If a provider has 1 million viewers to a network then they pay x amount per subscriber. It could easily be done. If they did allow for that, you'd see about 1/2 the channels dissappear. I have 200 channels and watch about 10 of them.
This is the reason I got rid of directtv/dish. You have to pays for 190 channels you don’t want to watch to get the 5-10 you do watch. Not worth it. I can live without any of it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Wrong...I have a soft spot for fluffy lil doggies and I love my two cats...I even love little fluffy Unicorns hopping on a rainbow..

I have many layers.

I do absolutely hate everything about this greedy disgusting freak led world, while you guys sit there and cheer this idiotic 💩 on.
Hey man! I just wanted to post a Ron Swanson gif 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back