‘23 TN OLB Caleb Herring (Tennessee Commit)

Not many times do I say we HAVE to get a kid, but this one is it. If we lose the #1 player in the state, whose brother will have been on campus, it will be a big negative. He has the potential to be a big-time player!

Let’s get both of them early and then be in position to get those who develop during the season next Fall.

Number one player in the state. Little bro is a vol. now reports he will commit in March.

Think he’s gonna be a Vol and a leader of the class. Love it

VQ seems to think he's the only elite player on state next year. (They think there's still good players in state though) So we definitely need to get him.

Outside of this kid and Bishop there really isn't can't misses this class.
yea, the ‘22 class isn’t the strongest, but Parson, Reed, Minchey, and Justin Brown are solid.
Justin Brown is a WR that will flourish in college.

yea, the ‘22 class isn’t the strongest, but Parson, Reed, Minchey, and Justin Brown are solid.
Justin Brown is a WR that will flourish in college.
Looks pretty strong. Not many upper elite but I think there are nearly 20 rated 5.7 or higher on rivals. Very good year for OL and WR. Few potential QBs.

Reactions: peaygolf
Looks pretty strong. Not many upper elite but I think there are nearly 20 rated 5.7 or higher on rivals. Very good year for OL and WR. Few potential QBs.
Never many QBs in TN, but Reed, Parsons, Minchey, and the Lausanne QB (forgot his name) are really solid.
Lipscomb Academy has a stud QB in the '24 class

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back