Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good conversation starter. It won't be long til everyone knows the story of Nimrod.

Noah’s great-grandson, Nimrod, and the Tower of Babel | Manchester Ink Link

". . .
Nimrod the Hunter was a leader amongst men and a builder of cities, including Babel and Nineveh. He was a great-grandson of Noah but did not live up to the virtues and standards that God had found in Noah. He was a bully amongst men, took what he wanted — including women, whatever he desired because he was a big man. His mighty bow and hunting were his major interests in life. He believed in God but was (I believe) somewhat jealous of God.

Nimrod was the most powerful bowman in the land. He believed that if he shot an arrow into the clouds above, it would surely strike an angel, proof being, when the arrow returned to earth it would be stained with the blood of an angel. In fact, his concept in the building of a Tower was that he could ultimately be able to reach Paradise.

At some point during the building of the tower in Babel, it is written that God with an entourage, appeared on earth to see what was happening in Babel. What he found was all the people were speaking the same language and he decided that they should speak different languages. No one then would any longer understand one another, so he sent those with similar languages in different directions to establish clans and tribes throughout the land and where they settled they were to multiply and prosper. The workers on the tower also could not understand one another and dispersed with the others. That is how the Tower of Babel got its name."

why you gotta flip it like that and make me look like an ass🥺😂😂 no politics in the RF

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
WEST !! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soul-train.gif

Get the funk outa my face

Pleasantly surprised with recruiting recently.

If we can stay top 15 in the country and top 6 in the SEC, I think you have to consider this recruiting cycle a success with all the outside factors.

Now, this won’t help us catch the big boys at the top of the conference but I don’t think it sets us back another year like I thought a couple months ago.

Really nice job by this staff (obligatory twss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back