Josh Bone transfers to Tennessee

hmmm...that kind of makes it look as those we have seen the last of daniel west dont you think? has this kid played yet for SIU, any stats or anything guys.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

wow...looking at the stats i saw, he is averaging about 8 ppg 1.5 apg and is a 68% ft...not really sure what pearl saw in this guy. maybe he has some amazong D who knows,but from his stats i dont really get it. plus weres the scholly coming from, we lose childress and get kenny hall. i dont think any body else is real set on leaving......

hmm well ill take that, i wondered if thats what he was gonna do. i just didnt really understand why it was that he would leave a school that he has a scholly to, to go and walk on at tennessee. im not complaining at all just kind of perplexed by the whole situation.

Actually he has started practicing with the team and he has been sitting out this year.. he and daniel west will give us the ability to press next season

It does seem like an odd move for the player, but I'll take a 2-star, in-state walk-on anyday. It says he went to Brentwood.

If anyone ever watched Southern Illinois last season and wandered who that was that was killing the Salukis opponents' from 3 range, it was Josh Bone

Bone is a 2 Guard. He played at Brentwood Academy when Brandon Wright played there. The kid can fill it up if he gets on a roll. I don't think we've seen the last of West. He will be playing next year

i sure hope we get to see more of wets, i was really looking forward to it. according to bones stats he is only a 34% 3 point shooter, i wouldnt really consider that a huge outside threat.

Bone can flat out shoot the basketball. He was part of that BA team that won 4 state championships, The City of Palms Championship and the Arby's Classic. Brandan Wright was their best player, but Bone was easily the second best player on that team. I've watched him play many times, and he is a great scorer when he gets a decent look.

Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone.......Bone....Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone.

BoneThugsThaCrossroads.jpg

the last few years we had a problem with size and now we dont have anyone on our roster shorter than 6'6 outside of Tabb and Maze

im just worried about getting too xcited for a 2* that averages 8ppg and 1ast and shoots sub 35% from the field

as i said i just dont want to get too excited about a player that seems to be subpar but who knows. i just know that the level of competition in the sec is higher than that of SIU. but we will see i suppose, he also seems a little undersized for a 2 guard.

VN Store

Back