Rep Massie posts gun photo

I have no problem with the photo but the caption was a bit political tone-deaf considering recent events.

I don't have a problem with the photo or the caption. Would I have done that? No. However, they have a right to do and say whatever they want on their Christmas card. All shootings are a tragedy. The fact that the liberal left politicizes certain shootings (while conveniently ignoring the huge number of everyday shootings in cities like Chicago) doesn't alter people's rights.

Guess they need to stop showing car commercials for awhile too. 🙄

False equivalence.

A car is made primarily for transportation. Guns have a single purpose.

I do agree that any outage on the subject at have is overboard, though.

Santas not making down the fireplace with all that fire power around. What's up with the m60 the father is holding? Is that a practical weapon to own?

Santas not making down the fireplace with all that fire power around. What's up with the m60 the father is holding? Is that a practical weapon to own?

That’s the gun owner’s decision.

Guns do not have a single purpose. That’s a fairly ignorant statement.

Other than kill, seriously injure, or deter, I have trouble thinking of anything. And this is coming from someone who likes them.

False equivalence.

A car is made primarily for transportation. Guns have a single purpose.

I do agree that any outage on the subject at have is overboard, though.
You are blaming the object and not the person. When Judgement Day comes, it will be the individual standing up there, not a damn car, gun or vaccine needle for that matter.

You are blaming the object and not the person. When Judgement Day comes, it will be the individual standing up there, not a damn car, gun or vaccine needle for that matter.
I blame the people who make it so easy for the object to be misused.

Other than kill, seriously injure, or deter, I have trouble thinking of anything. And this is coming from someone who likes them.

Guns are used for sport and recreation. Hell shooting is in the Olympics. Far more paper, steel, and clay take bullets than anything living. Some people just like to collect guns as a hobby.

VN Store

Back