Rumor - Quinn Ewers (OSU QB) Going Into the Portal

BigOrangeCrush32

Why, You're no Daisy at all...
Man, I hope he does and we get into the sweepstakes for him. If I was a QB, this style offense would be what I would want to play in. Of course, he may be interested in the optics of going to USC, Bama or Ga, even though he would have a better chance playing sooner here. This will be very interesting.

Ohio State QB Quinn Ewers to enter NCAA transfer portal

Man, I hope he does and we get into the sweepstakes for him. If I was a QB, this style offense would be what I would want to play in. Of course, he may be interested in the optics of going to USC, Bama or Ga, even though he would have a better chance playing sooner here. This will be very interesting.

Ohio State QB Quinn Ewers to enter NCAA transfer portal
Why a big time QB would ever go to UGA and play for Smart is a mystery to me.

Maybe he'll end up like sTate Martel and transfer twelve times because no one will.accept.how wonderful he is on his word alone?Please,not here.

Reactions: volnut1
Rather have a solid coachable smart ballplayer with talent than this kid -similar to how Josh Heupel was as a qb. The portal and easy transfer stuff combined with NIL will enable a whole set of prima donnas who want to be recruited continually until they run out of eligibility. What company seriously pays a kid who is not even a starter $1 million for endorsements? Truly amazing.

Does his price go up knowing he can't transfer again without penalty? Pay me 2 million a year and I'll stay for 2 years.....

Why would any want to come here and sit for one of the Heisman candidates next year?
Because it will show that we can actually get our QB’s to the next level, have great personal achievement as well as team success. He can watch, learn and hopefully get some game action and be ready to compete with Tayven Jackson. Win win to me.

Reactions: LittleVol
Sorry. Do you mind explaining your comment about $1m and 4 months? I assume an NIL deal.

I don't know all the specifics but he was a 2022 recruit that graduated early and reclassified for 2021 so he could sign with OSU and supposably got a 1 million dollar NIL deal to go there. Someone else will know more.....

VN Store

Back