Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 24th on 247 right now with our class....and the staff is using this next 2 weeks to be hard on the trail.

Finished 7-5 (and could have easily been 9-3 with better officiating). Offense set the SEC on fire and we're heading to a bowl game. I hope all this momentum helps us flip some kids and add some studs.

So...there's a chance?

I'm holding you to that and will hold you completely responsible if it doesn't happen.
I do not want any part of Cut. The game has passed him in some ways IMO. Somehow he did make Daniel Jones a 1st rounder..

We're 24th on 247 right now with our class....and the staff is using this next 2 weeks to be hard on the trail.

Finished 7-5 (and could have easily been 9-3 with better officiating). Offense set the SEC on fire and we're heading to a bowl game. I hope all this momentum helps us flip some kids and add some studs.
We will finish solidly in the top 20. With our coaching and potential for transfers, that’s an excellent foundation.

Joey Halzle was in Los Angeles seeing Nico Imaleava and others. He is headed back east today and will stop in Texas.
Definetly keep in touch with Nic and even tho it goes against what AP thinks, I'm fine if Halzle stops by for a Ewers visit.....Shroud @ OSU ain't going anywhere !

The momentum is building for sure. I thought we'd finish right at 25th, and continue adding from the portal to finish around 20-22. If we can crack top 20 we are building something here that we can work on.

I know in years past we have gotten small updates from the other sites about coaches on the recruiting trail, but I don't ever remembering getting multiple detailed accounts of their activity on the trail.

I don't necessarily think this staff is working any harder than in the past, but it is refreshing to hear the ground they are covering and work they are putting in.

Oh man didn't realize Zach Evans has already played 2 years at TCU. So he'd be like a JuCo, but maybe he'd show up motivated to play hard for the whole season so he could enter the draft with buzz.

I know had Tiyon Evans played more he would be getting drafted. Really only got good action in 5 games and appeared in 7 total but still went for 521 with over 6 ypc and 6 TDs. And he didn't play in the South Alabama or Vandy game (two games where we rushed for 250 or more)

Why? Why do we have to chill? Take the news for what it is. Nothing is ever certain until it is but nothing wrong about being excited. Its recruiting season.
TgiUrr1.gif

Oh man didn't realize Zach Evans has already played 2 years at TCU. So he'd be like a JuCo, but maybe he'd show up motivated to play hard for the whole season so he could enter the draft with buzz.

I know had Tiyon Evans played more he would be getting drafted. Really only got good action in 5 games and appeared in 7 total but still went for 521 with over 6 ypc and 6 TDs. And he didn't play in the South Alabama or Vandy game (two games where we rushed for 250 or more)

I guess he is looking for a school where you don't have to go to class and still play.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
@butchna and de1 are pulling a @Bassmaster_Vol
"I've got Huuuggee info!!! Aaaaannnd I'll let you know right after it breaks"😂

VN - #1 in fan passion... Worst insider game in CFB

Just messin' with y'all, thank goodness I was born with the patience of Job.
But I have to fight my wife to keep her from telling me my Christmas presents. Woman has a 2 hour internal clock with secrets.
My daughter calls me to tell me she got my Christmas present and then asks do I want to know what it is. When I scream “no” she begs me to let her tell me because she can’t wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back