Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I am not for making people with chronic extreme pain suffer to death because others are idiots. Pain medication is a godsend for people in that situation, but society doesn't give a damn about them....they just want to make them jump through 20 hoops and treat them like scumbags on top if it.

A lot of people can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to that fact either.

100%
I'm fully supportive of a war against *addiction, I want to save as many lives as possible. Unfortunately, many others in this camp, never think to return the favor.

Everyone puts forth the effort of
"except those that really need them, of course"
But it can't just be an aside thrown in at the end for PC.

Maybe at least glance at the language in the bill's going scorched earth, wouldn't take much change to limit the damage to the real patients in their path.
But with so many suffering the pain of losing a loved one to addiction, throwing the baby out with bathwater has become an acceptable measure, during their grief.
Like you, obviously I became all too familiar the forgotten side left in their wake.

On Tuesday, Josh Heupel started his day in Alabama seeing Jourdan Thomas where he was joined by Willie Martinez and Tim Banks.

Martinez and Banks continued on out to see Keionte Scott as Tennessee works to stay near the top of this one.

After seeing Jourdan Thomas, Heupel continued over to Atlanta where he visited some North Atlanta schools before going in home with Mo Clipper with Glen Elarbee. Elarbee also saw some 2023s in Georgia.

Rodney Garner and Mike Ekeler saw Darren Agu and other kids in Georgia.

Brian Jean Mary and Mike Ekeler saw Joshua Josephs and then BJ also did the Gwinnett tour.

Joey Halzle was in Los Angeles seeing Nico Imaleava and others. He is headed back east today and will stop in Texas.

Kodi Burns was in Miami working some south Florida schools before coming up to work North Carolina today.

Jerry Mack was in Charlotte seeing some North Carolina ties.

Alex Golesh was in Nashville before heading to Kansas where he will work JUCO’s on Wednesday.

Today Heup is staying in Georgia seeing Addison Nichols and Justin Williams and other schools. Jerry Mack will be joining Heupel for the in-home visits in the peach state..

Rodney Garner is seeing both Walter Nolen and Jordan Phillips today.

BJ in Orlando all day seeing Demario Tolan, Phillips and Eddie Kelly.

Ekeler is in Georgia seeing a ton of 2023 GA kids.

Martinez, Banks and Golesh will be seeing Marquise Gilbert.

- AP

The last time, I didn’t utter a peep until Chaney was officially signed. Blew it this time but it snowballed after I responded to De1Conley’s post to hit him up. I agree that Bass is a stand up guy and gets tidbits from time to time because of it.

Have a cousin in Cal that does some stuff for USC. Gave me a head's up on the Riley news, with the promise of keeping quiet. She was insistent.

It was killing me, even tho no one here would care that much. If it had concerned TN, my head may very well have exploded😳😅

Me sitting here at 7am wondering what the big surprise that is VolNation shattering will be…. Thanks @butchna for doing what you hate other people to do….

They made it pretty clear last night that it could possibly be RB Evans and some other ones. Not a done deal yet but could be in the neat 10 days. Also, there are a lot of top players now looking at UT.

I would love Cut coming to be an analyst/advisor as long as both he and Heupel are open to each other’s ideas and any criticism. Adding some cut pro style principles can help in situations like red zone where i haven’t seen Numbers myself but announcers always said in our games that our red zone efficiency was our weaknesss

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Have a cousin in Cal that does some stuff for USC. Gave me a head's up on the Riley news, with the promise of keeping quiet. She was insistent.

It was killing me, even tho no one here would care that much. If it had concerned TN, my head may very well have exploded😳😅

Should've added, my only other ever info concerned Kiffin/USC - *just the offer part.

Gotta be honest, the fact I wasn't on VN yet, probably the only reason my cousin still speaks to me.

Right, but that’s Eli and Peyton. I’m curious about Arch and his immediate family. I get the love from the whole family, but what ties does this kid have with Cut other than respect? We know with recruiting it’s all about relationships, so what tells us these two are right enough that a Cut move to TN would suddenly sway Arch’s attention?
I get what your saying, but do you consider grandfather immediate family?
I was sure captivated by my grandfathers wisdom and wishes. I’m sure Archie has some positive dealings with Coach Cutcliff being as a couple sons played for him even though his eldest did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back