Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently TN fans are the only ones who value Chadwell

Only things I can think of is he either wants to wait until no more McCall..there is something in his background check….concern to how his system fits in big boy football and how he can recruit to it…recency bias in a coach wanting his entire staff see Frost failure

I still think Venables goes to OU, and Dabo decides to go elsewhere as well. Thoughts?
Banks back to Penn St?
ricky-bobby.gif

2022 Schedule
Ball State
Pitt (@ Pitt)
Akron
FL
-off-
LSU (@ lsu)
Bammer
UT Martin
UK
UGA (@UGA)
Mizzou
USCe (@USCe)
Vandy (@ Vandy)

Record guesses?
FL vulnerable @ home w/ a new coach?
Is there a reason to think that LSU is more or less possible w/ Kelly there?
Too early to say? Roster is a big part of the answer a guess here.

Reactions: BigSteve09
2022 Schedule
Ball State
Pitt (@ Pitt)
Akron
FL
-off-
LSU (@lsu)
Bammer
UT Martin
UK
UGA (@UGA)
Mizzou
USCe (@USCe)
Vandy (@Vandy)

Record guesses?
15-0

I dont like where the bye week falls. I wish it were either before or after the bama game.

2022 Schedule
Ball State
Pitt (@ Pitt)
Akron
FL
-off-
LSU (@ lsu)
Bammer
UT Martin
UK
UGA (@UGA)
Mizzou
USCe (@USCe)
Vandy (@ Vandy)

Record guesses?

No reason not to believe we can go into the FLA game 3-0. And being undefeated going into the Bama game is a decent possibility with new coaches at FL and LSU.

2022 Schedule
Ball State
Pitt (@ Pitt)
Akron
FL
-off-
LSU (@ lsu)
Bammer
UT Martin
UK
UGA (@UGA)
Mizzou
USCe (@USCe)
Vandy (@ Vandy)

Record guesses?
I think 9-3 is possible.

I get that. Just speculating about a possible PSU head coaching position opening.

Oh, ok. I don’t think ND would hire Franklin because of the Vandy scandal, but this is a much different college football environment than years past, so who knows?

VA Tech fans are not happy.

I get it as they should be able to hire a sitting HC but it’s a tough competition for coaches and you gotta pay big $ now to pull even group of 5 guys. they should give Pry a chance though. That guy is really good at recruiting and the defensive side of the ball. He needs to find a offensive coach though.

No reason not to believe we can go into the FLA game 3-0. And being undefeated going into the Bama game is a decent possibility with new coaches at FL and LSU.
I wish LSU was in Knoxville instead of Death Valley, but if we somehow beat Florida at home then LSU in Baton Rouge that's already the best season in a decade at least.

Google translate?
It's a training ground in TN for high school athletes who want to get to the next level. They also act as handlers for these high school athletes and steer them in the direction they want kids to go so they can get kickbacks. Poster de1conley has talked about what coaches offer many times on here and claims to be a vol fan but has been basically steering TN kids to UK
In spite of his denials to the contrary, which I don’t believe for a second.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
2022 Schedule
Ball State
Pitt (@ Pitt)
Akron
FL
-off-
LSU (@ lsu)
Bammer
UT Martin
UK
UGA (@UGA)
Mizzou
USCe (@USCe)
Vandy (@ Vandy)

Record guesses?

We're not at next man up status yet, so I do think who comes back and what experience we snatch from the portal plays a big role.

That FL, LSU, Bama, UK, GA stretch, with only UTM breaking things up, really is the biggest reason I want KY back down.
That's a lot of big ol, cornbread fed boys ramming into our depleted roster, in a row.
The traditional 2* 200 lb linemen, rest our starters 2nd half, KY, would be nice right there before GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back