Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably will…. I don’t handle change well lol
I’m impressed they are starting it this early, they aren’t playing around and I love it.

Also, and this has no relation to this conversation than just Neyland Stadium.

I wish either UT or the Titans would host the state championship games.

It’s dumb that Chattanooga and Middle Tennessee host the state championship games….. doesn’t help recruit the state to the actual state school.

Toney is from the roberts/Aranda background that majors in tite front defense which was specifically designed to stop spread offenses he’s damn good too. I don’t know much about the other but people i respect are high on them.
Like any defense, the Tite Front has its limitations, often personnel related IMO. It’s not just a plug and play fix to the spread. Aranda inherited some stellar talent on the D, particularly the hybrid players.

Oklahoma decommits (so far):
Derrick Moore 4* DL
Kobie McKinzie 4* LB
Demetrius Hunter 4* OL
*Raleek Brown 5* RB - not yet, but getting CBs to USC
*Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 5* DL - not yet, but many think he goes to TAMU

Malachi Nelson 5* QB
Brandon Inniss 5* WR
Treyaun Webb 4* RB
*Makai Lemon 5* ATH - not yet, but getting CBs to USC

Just an insane talent withdrawal

If you're a RB (especially a JuCo/Transfer RB) I'd just have Coach Mack show them the YPC by our RBs this season

Whitehead: 6.5
Evans: 6.4
Small: 5.4
Wright: 5.2
Pierce: 4.1

And I'd point out every single one of those RBs had at least 30 carries.

RBs totaled 327 carries for 1824 yards and 21 TDs this year.

Expected with a true freshmen who didn't see many snaps until the back half of the season. Gotta remember he was the 3rd back, got banged up and then slipped to 5th in the pecking order. Him getting healthy and other injuries got him back in the mix and by the time he was fully back healthy he became our #2 back.

Every freshmen RB is going to have something to work on. I just like that unlike Whitehead or Beckwith Wright already has the ability to read gaps and follow his blockers. He isn't an athlete trying to play RB, he's already a damn good RB that you have to teach how to pass protect. Personally prefer that problem to the other.

I definitely agree with you. Came on very well these last couple of games. Really hope we sign Williams (need a bigger back), let Sampson RS and get stronger, and pickup a back in the portal. Small, Wright, portal back (hoping for Gibbs) and we would be good in the RB room next year.

It is pretty obvious that someone or group of someones up here has decided to waste a lot of money on the football program.
I was always defending NPA but it’s clear now that they have an agenda. There is no reason to send kids to Kentucky. Stoops is barely .500 as an HC and has put no one of note in the league on offense. We have been at the lowest point in our history and he’s beat us 2 times out of like 10. It’s a disservice to these kids who have major offers to push them to Kentucky. No other way to spin it than NPA is getting a kickback. $$$

I was always defending NPA but it’s clear now that they have an agenda. There is no reason to send kids to Kentucky. Stoops is barely .500 as an HC and has put no one of note in the league on offense. We have been at the lowest point in our history and he’s beat us 2 times out of like 10. It’s a disservice to these kids who have major offers to Kentucky. No other way to spin it than NPA is getting a kickback. $$$

Straight facts! Those guys don’t actually give a damn about these kids man and it’s sad.

Oklahoma decommits (so far):
Derrick Moore 4* DL
Kobie McKinzie 4* LB
Demetrius Hunter 4* OL
*Raleek Brown 5* RB - not yet, but getting CBs to USC
*Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 5* DL - not yet, but many think he goes to TAMU

Malachi Nelson 5* QB
Brandon Inniss 5* WR
Treyaun Webb 4* RB
*Makai Lemon 5* ATH - not yet, but getting CBs to USC

Just an insane talent withdrawal

Damn A&M would have a massive DL class if they get Dindy and Nolen.

happy-days-the-fonz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back