Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

The article read like it was a high altitude stealth high speed UAV but I think it’s all conjecture. Look back to the secrecy around the development of the SR-71 after all.

I was looking at The Drive the other night and there was a pic of an F-22 with a mirror type finish. Wonder what that was about. Saw it in the homepage link but peculiarly the article will not open now..guess it just me.

Reactions: AM64

gameshow-winner.gif

Edit..Sorry VFH..West TN get it..lol

I was looking at The Drive the other night and there was a pic of an F-22 with a mirror type finish. Wonder what that was about. Saw it in the homepage link but peculiarly the article will not open now..guess it just me.
I saw that.

Speculation was that it was not a new Raptor technology. Other platforms have been seen with the same mirror-tile finish in the past.

Most likely testing another new technology against the “mirror raptor”. Not many platforms out there that can supercruise at 65,000 feet - makes for a great aggressor platform.

For the love of ....

Joe Milton is the dumbest mofo i have ever seen in orange other than JG...

He could feckup a county fair. He could ruin a free lunch. He actually just TOOK at least 3 points off rhe board when ALL HE HAD TO DO was to hand the feckin ball off...

I am glad we are playing Vandy....how do you screw up when you are sent in the game ONLY TO hand the ball off...

Well qe finally stopped a 4th down....send that 3rd string non scholarship walk on QB in there....Joe cant handle it

Love how Heup ended that interview. “Go Big Orange”

If LSU woos Riley away from OK I really hope Heup is happy here and doesn’t long to return to his alma mater. But I really don’t see one of the marquee open jobs having Heup on their short list yet still too early in his P5 coaching career. But he looks good thus far.

Love how Heup ended that interview. “Go Big Orange”

If LSU woos Riley away from OK I really hope Heup is happy here and doesn’t long to return to his alma mater. But I really don’t see one of the marquee open jobs having Heup on their short list yet still too early in his P5 coaching career. But he looks good thus far.

LSU isn't taking Riley...

I'm not sure why people think it's even a possibility.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back