Hooker not going through senior day activities

We can only hope this means what we think it means...

hqdefault.jpg

If Hooker comes back, name a street for the guy. Seriously. He’s given this fan base hope when after Pruitt there was none. Dude ain’t Peyton and nobody is comparing the two, but Hendon comes back and plays like he did this year (or better), then he will be a TN legend.

If Hooker comes back, name a street for the guy. Seriously. He’s given this fan base hope when after Pruitt there was none. Dude ain’t Peyton and nobody is comparing the two, but Hendon comes back and plays like he did this year (or better), then he will be a TN legend.

a street sign with Hooker on it 🤔

I think some wives may have an issue with their husbands hanging out near Hooker Street with the boys....

While driving home from Branson the other night I drove through a town and saw a section of "homes" with red lights out front. It was not in Tennessee, but I must wonder if that was Hooker Street...

VN Store

Back