Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I'm bored, so I'll go.
There would be a point on the continuum where it would move from unjustified to justified.
Would have to have more details about the "attack" and how he came to be declared a "rapist".
Sometimes I think you say stupid things just to draw attention.

I'm bored, so I'll go.
There would be a point on the continuum where it would move from unjustified to justified.
Would have to have more details about the "attack" and how he came to be declared a "rapist".
Let's be clear. If someone is trying to rape you then you should
shoot them dead if you can. Disagree?

Then don’t sell your product to the public , they don’t own it after it crosses the counter and goes into the bag . It’s a political stance in a woke memo , it’s all about how they feel and what they want you to do or not do based on those emotions . Want to sell product and not lose customers which is every companies purpose , then this is not smart .
They don't have a right to tell you what to do with the product after you buy it. They have a right to say what they want their product associated with or not. They may or may not have done more demographic research than you have.

IMO, Rittenhouse would have had to be beaten an inch away from death by the skateboard for the gun usage to be justified. The threat of a skateboard is not enough.
He was, had that skateboard made contact with his temple he was literally an inch away from death.

Surely you see how absurd your threshold for justification is.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Adam would do well to look in his dictionary.

Slander is communicated verbally with the intent to defame the subject of the statements. Put simply, slander is a legal term used to describe defamation or the act of harming a person or business's reputation by telling one or more people something that is untrue and damaging about them. Libel is a defamatory statement that is written.

They don't have a right to tell you what to do with the product after you buy it. They have a right to say what they want their product associated with or not. They may or may not have done more demographic research than you have.

They have a right to tell the public anything about their product , and just as soon as you do you risk losing customers. That’s what the whole thing started over it being a woke message , a smart message , or not . Can you sure you can .

I missed it. I’m sure it was enlightening
Enjoy...
McDad said:
Would a woman be justified in shooting and killing a rapist once he attacked her?
Luther:
I'm bored, so I'll go.

VN Store

Back