Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I can state it word for word and they are still trying to influence how you should use their product after the sale by telling you that there’s nothing to celebrate . Here’s another one for you .. “ buy our “DearSlayer” tents “ only we don’t want to be associated with Deer hunting . We feel disheartened that people use our tents to kill animals . Do you see ?
No, I don't. They are saying they don't want to be associated with celebrating death as some of the nuts are doing. They aren't telling you how to feel. Just how they want to be represented as a brand.

I gotta disagree here. Kyle spent a significant amount of time in jail as did nearly every person accused of a crime if they couldn’t afford bail. You don’t have to like it because neither do I but “innocent until proven guilty” is BS. You’re guilty until proven innocent.
So I guess you are fine with people driving down busy roads in Wisconsin?

Sigh... part of the privilege of self defense is that the amount of force used was reasonably necessary to prevent or terminate the interference (attacks causing great bodily harm or death).

The lesser charges were premised on the amount of force used being unreasonable.

So by the jury finding the grounds for self defense were met by Kyle, they found the force used as reasonably necessary thus erasing the lesser charges.
Sigh all you want, this is not how charges work and the bold runs counter to the below bold.
Charges... the DA threw the kitchen sink and then some at the kid to try and put him in jail.
Blaming the Democrat judge who let the prosecution get away with violating Kyle’s Constitutional rights during cross examination is comical.
Incompetence isn’t defined by political party.

Look man, the jury heard and saw "the facts" first hand. It was pretty clear they were going to beat his ass (at a minimum) - he was defending himself. The kid is an idiot for being there and damn sure isn't the hero some are pretending he is but he was justified in his actions as evidenced by the jury's decision. The outrage over this by the left is nonsensical.
Outrage? I don’t feel that way and I don’t think that’s the general sentiment.
You came in late to the convo you quoted, so I get your misunderstandings. We were specifically discussing if murder would have resulted from the 1st two incidents to the kid had he not used his AR.

No, I don't. They are saying they don't want to be associated with celebrating death as some of the nuts are doing. They aren't telling you how to feel. Just how they want to be represented as a brand.

Then don’t sell your product to the public , they don’t own it after it crosses the counter and goes into the bag . It’s a political stance in a woke memo , it’s all about how they feel and what they want you to do or not do based on those emotions . Want to sell product and not lose customers which is every companies purpose , then this is not smart .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No you said their actions didn’t warrant what he did , I mean that’s cute and all but the law in every states says your statement is incorrect if you feel like you are in danger of someone committing grievous bodily harm or trying to kill you . Even the great progressive utopia of California allows for this . You would literally have to be KR and tell us you didn’t fear for your life as you were running away from them in order for that law not to apply. I mean that’s what the entire trial was about , how do you not know this ?
You’re also taking what I said out of context.
The bold is more stringent here.

I would be more than happy to see this proof because if you want to know the truth, every single time a race card has been pulled, it’s been BS. Like the kid that called his mom while being chased by police and telling her he’s being pulled over because they don’t like my air freshener when in reality, he had a felony warrant. Or Micael Bennet waiting until the cops show up to come out of his hiding spot and start running FROM the police in an “active shooter” situation. Or how about the guy that doesn’t comply and keeps walking to car only to pull a knife? The most “innocent” case I’ve seen is Brianna Taylor. But even then momma always said “if you hang out around chit long enough, you’re bound to get some on ya”.
I don’t wanna go back and forth with you on who has committed worse atrocities. Just the fact that you’re thinking in this vein proves my point. Nothing is perfect.

So I guess you are fine with people driving down busy roads in Wisconsin?
I think there’s a common sense factor that should play into every court procedure. When there’s no denying guilt, you stay locked up. However that guy shouldn’t have been out to do such a thing to begin with.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Would a woman be justified in shooting and killing a rapist once he attacked her?
I'm bored, so I'll go.
There would be a point on the continuum where it would move from unjustified to justified.
Would have to have more details about the "attack" and how he came to be declared a "rapist".

Reactions: BayVol7
I don’t wanna go back and forth with you on who has committed worse atrocities. Just the fact that you’re thinking in this vein proves my point. Nothing is perfect.
Good. Because it’s clear. You using a lunatic as a basis of your rebuttal to the left absolutely destroying the nation tells me all I need to know. You can’t defend it. Btw, the guy that drive through the parade was one of your people. Js

Sigh all you want, this is not how charges work and the bold runs counter to the below bold.

Incompetence isn’t defined by political party.

To the first part, maybe you should read the actual jury instructions before commenting. 😉

Yes, the DA threw everything at him, that’s why they had to add the attempt at convictions on provocation at the end of the trial.

Then don’t sell your product to the public , they don’t own it after it crosses the counter and goes into the bag . It’s a political stance in a woke memo , it’s all about how they feel and what they want you to do or not do based on those emotions . Want to sell product and not lose customers which is every companies purpose , then this is not smart .
My God, it's branding, they don't want their brand associated with a very negative event. It's not about being woke. It's about a few people attempting to corrupt the brand they built and use it to celebrate Kyle Rittenhouse. It's really not as complicated as you make it.

My God, it's branding, they don't want their brand associated with a very negative event. It's not about being woke. It's about a few people attempting to corrupt the brand they built and use it to celebrate Kyle Rittenhouse. It's really not as complicated as you make it.
I could go back and figure it out but if one of you would like to inform me what brand and what happened it would be appreciated.

VN Store

Back