'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

He may not be Saban but he is every bit the coach Riley and Day are. I mean let’s be honest, only Dabo and Saban are better coaches than Kirby. Saban is in the tail end of his career. Kirby is just starting. When Saban retires, UGA will rule the SEC. The way the have recruited they will be like Bama now. They will reload every single year.

It’s sickening.

except UGA doesnt win titles but sure go off

Dean wasn’t draft eligible and Anderson wasn’t even a starter the year prior. Generally big names coming back have to be draft eligible.
yeh thats last yr but looking ahead one of those may possibly be in state prison and the other will be a first rounder. Theres many other leaving after this yr though. Thats facts.

yeh thats last yr but looking ahead one of those may possibly be in state prison and the other will be a first rounder. Theres many other leaving after this yr though. Thats facts.
UGA will lose a bunch of starters and coaches. I was talking about the players that came back for this year. Other than Davis, UGA didn’t really have any big name players pass on the draft to come back. That’s a thing that rarely happens. Idk, maybe it changes with NIL deals, but I doubt it.

Any legit source or just assuming he wants out because we are the Worst P5 football team?
I think the thought is Collins is likely to get fired and if so with the portal these days, top kids will be gone before the new coach even has a chance to meet the team. If Collins stays, who knows. Next week will answer a lot of these questions.

141Att 745yds 5.3ypc 4TD
34Rec 469yds 13.8ypc 2TD
22KOR 583 26.5 ypr 1TD
This kid would thrive in any offense but he would absolutely kill it in CJH system.

This kid is like an Aaron jones or Kamara. Same skillset. Made for our system. Would be a dream to get him if that ever were a possibility. Guess we will see. No idea though.

UGA will lose a bunch of starters and coaches. I was talking about the players that came back for this year. Other than Davis, UGA didn’t really have any big name players pass on the draft to come back. That’s a thing that rarely happens. Idk, maybe it changes with NIL deals, but I doubt it.
Salyer, Davis, White, Cook, Wyatt, Beal. First two have day one potential, Next 3 could go day 2, and Beal likely day 3 or undrafted.

VN Store

Back