Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the type of offense CJH runs, it is immensely valuable to have skilled position players return and start the season with experience. If we have to break in a new QB & WR next year, we will start off next year the same way as this year. Selfishly I would love to see HH return to at least have that position stable another year while our newcomers learn. I think we could find some above average WR's in the portal but QB is totally different in this system. JMO
Agreed...that is all I am saying. If Hooker leaves along with Velus and Tillman I know that CJH will figure out how to get production somehow as the season goes on, but we will be stuck trying to figure it out still against UF...again...I want to stomp the 💩 out of em, and I believe if Hooker comes back we will beat the 💩 out of them, but if he doesn't then I think it will be a toss-up at best.

They will be all fired up for their new coach, and unlike most I am not expecting them to hire a dreg.

He was one of the few things Doofus got right.
I do wonder what 2012 might've been like had he stayed. If we'd only beaten Kentucky in 2011, I think he would've. I've always thought after that he knew Dooley wasn't going to make it and had to get while the getting was good.

“My top three would be Fickell, Napier, and Cristobal.
Cristobal’s random losses worry me. Don’t know that he maximizes the talent he brings in. But I think it would be a good hire and we would at least murder the recruiting trail again.
Fickell and Napier are really my top two.
As far as Franklin, I’d just be cautious. Even more so than Cristobal and Kiffin, he’s shown he can’t win big.

-swamp247

1637629035639.gif

“My top three would be Fickell, Napier, and Cristobal.
Cristobal’s random losses worry me. Don’t know that he maximizes the talent he brings in. But I think it would be a good hire and we would at least murder the recruiting trail again.
Fickell and Napier are really my top two.
As far as Franklin, I’d just be cautious. Even more so than Cristobal and Kiffin, he’s shown he can’t win big.

-swamp247

View attachment 414085
UF is gonna botch this hire aren't they? 😆

UF is gonna botch this hire aren't they? 😆

Check this one out👀

“I have an open mind about this coaching search. I just like Napier the most, I like his vision of his a program is built and has done exactly that at Louisiana. I don’t give a crap what LSU people say! After Napier I’d pursue Cristoball, Matt Rhule, or kick the tires on Urban if it got that far. Matt Campbell after that. Really do think Napier is the guy, sure sounded like it during SS’s press conference!”

1637629326656.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back