Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody should know my now that Marines cannot use technology as complex as an abacus. They can count to 21, completely naked and only then if they were not in demolition sometime in their career.
Only needs to count to 2 to eliminate you as a threat with both thumbs.

View attachment 413937
Just got this alert… does Chris know something we don’t? Lol..
Lolol Beamer? Was given 3 huge gifts - and still barely slid past a Bo Nix-less, reeling Auburn team and got a UF team that had completely thrown in the towel...Vandy had to get screwed over royally just for the Gamecocks to slide by them at the last second 😭 Could HARDLY beat ECU 😭 lost to UK and Mizzou 😭 oh and DESTROYED by us 😭

Just how lucky were they? Well, they've given up more points this year than they've scored lol...

All Hype did was finish a game better, D-E-S-T-R-O-Y Beamer, all vs the #1 national SOS. And absolutely zero of our p5 opponents had given up...play backup QBs...etc...will finish +12-13 PPG...6 25+ points wins...USCjr has precisely 0 in all FBS games.

Give me a break lol. Context is important.

Whoever gave Heupel my message, thank you.

And to the rest of you, you're welcome.
OIP.n27fk2aS9tyvW8NB5vH30AHaEK

"Tennessee has scored 34 or more points seven times this season, compared to only five times during Jeremy Pruitt's three seasons in Knoxville." It will be eight times after this Saturday.
What's even sadder is that of Pruitt's "5" - only 2 were vs FBS opponents where the offense actually scored 34+...and both times (Mizzou and Vandy 2020) the offense scored precisely 35...

Good lawd I hated the Pruitt years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back