Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I believe the Team total for points is around 47.5 for UT and 15.5 for Vandy. Vandy points total in the first qtr is literally 0.5 and shaded toward the under haha
If that's the case, I may even consider -10.5. Vandy has been playing a little better though. . . hahaha, who am I kidding? Vols by fiddy.

His takes were always bad. Dude’s coaching list before Heup was embarrassing. Tee, Fuente just to name a couple. It was hard to tell if he was a troll or just so filled with BVS that he had an extremely low view of our program. But regardless, I was tired of the negativity
Don't forget Sonny Dykes.

You guys really got emotional over a simple post that South Carolina is playing better, would be a closer game (in my opinion), and has a higher ranked recruiting class. All I said was something to watching and now we are done “readying” my bull.

I also said we wouldn’t put up 50 on Ole Miss and most likely wouldn’t win without a stout run game and everyone didn’t want to ready my bull then either.
That arm has got to be killing you from reaching around and patting yourself on the back

Colts peaking and Titans on four flats. Not good

Well, losing Henry has been a nut kick. Julio Jones been a bust and AJ Brown is fighting through so many injuries.

8-3 is still damn good, but losing at home to a 1 win Texans team was bad. Need to get healthy and Vrabel has to let his OC get a bit less predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back