Where to buy Vols Baseball Jersey

BJSforVols

My son wants a Tn Vols Baseball Jersey for Christmas, and I can't seem to locate any online. Anyone know of any stores who sell TN Vols Baseball Jerseys?

Depending on how much you care where it comes from, you can find knock off ones on DHGate. FYI - it’ll probably come from some sketchy place in China

Reactions: BJSforVols
My son wants a Tn Vols Baseball Jersey for Christmas, and I can't seem to locate any online. Anyone know of any stores who sell TN Vols Baseball Jerseys?
Order online from Alumni Hall. That’s your best bet for the best looking baseball merch.
Edit: @BJSforVols , I’d also start looking and possibly order soon. I’m expecting shipping this season with online orders to be a nightmare based on the current supply chain issues. It may not have any effect on your order, but I’d play it safe, personally.

Last edited:
I got my "orange" jersey from dhgate.com and it looks great. Except it's more bright yellow than orange.
I need to compare to the more authentic replica
Only took 4 months to get here.

You won’t find one retail. I collect the things, though. I have an orange one in men’s large, kind of fits like a medium though. I’m sure it wouldn’t fit him but I’m willing to offer it if worse comes to worse.

VN Store

Back