2 Weeks to get Healthy!

RTE

Hoping this well-deserved bye week allows the team to rest and heal. Wondering who should be back in the line-up for the KY game? Saw Evans briefly last night but he went out again. What about the Mays brothers?

Hoping this well-deserved bye week allows the team to rest and heal. Wondering who should be back in the line-up for the KY game? Saw Evans briefly last night but he went out again. What about the Mays brothers?

I wanna know if Jackson’s injury is serious.

Two weeks is an eternity when it comes to getting nagging injuries time to heal. The bye week couldn’t have come at a better time.

Biggest priority is getting all the OL starters healthy. A good OL and we can put up 40+ on anybody except maybe Georgia.

Need Evans healthy as well. He's the one with the burst.

The one I'm most concerned about is Evans. He shouldn't have played last night.

Take advantage of the bye week. Get as healthy as we can. Focus on the positive. Continue to develop. We're playing with house money at this point. 6 wins, and bowl eligibility, are all but in the bag. So now it's the Kentucky game for a chance to get to 7 wins.

Heupel, this staff, and this team are ahead of schedule. I think we have the right guy. Now he just has to recruit well; keep his staff intact; and continue to do what he has done to this point. The future is bright for UT Football.

It has been a long, tortuous decline for UT Football over the past (fill in the blank) years. Coach Heupel and staff have made a lot of progress to this point, and if fortune finally smiles on the Vols I think we can compete for the SEC East by the 2023 season. If Coach Heupel is what I think he is, the climb back to the top will take much less time than the descent to the bottom.

There will come a time when we will p**s on the grave of those who pronounced UT Football dead.

And that time is just over the horizon.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back