Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubble wrap.

R.0e0e18179d9a047a56a75f8e0913e5ab
That’s a good option as well

It’s amazing the D was able to fight as ling as they did.

All year we have rotated 10-13 guys on the d-line. Last night with Roman and I think Young going down we were gassed at the end.

The defensive staff has done a great job rotating guys. We just need people back.

I would like to see Slaughter and McDonald get more run at the safety positions. Flowers is a step or two late on everything and doesn’t read plays very well. McCullough would be better suited in the box or not on the field at all.

Can’t wait for Mitchell to be back at linebacker.

Did Simmons play last night? I thought I saw him.

This is not to be mistaken as a slam against our D staff at all. We are in good shape with coaching on that side.

That said - when you give up over 190 O plays in two games, you know what the problems are and even us fans know. Find and develop some real SEC ILB's and safeties. Too much back-up and scout teamer quality on the field. I realize that may take a year or two. Also, figure out a coverage that takes away that awful zone that gives away third and longs in the middle of the field. Everytime I see it I thing Chavis and the Mustang package type results. If you want to get off the field and give the O more plays, changes need to be made. If you have time in the bye week, reteach your guys how to move forward and break down for tackles. The dances and dives approach ain't working. It's a really bad look.

This is not to be mistaken as a slam against our D staff at all. We are in good shape with coaching on that side.

That said - when you give up over 190 O plays in two games, you know what the problems are and even us fans know. Find and develop some real SEC ILB's and safeties. Too much back-up and scout teamer quality on the field. I realize that may take a year or two. Also, figure out a coverage that takes away that awful zone that gives away third and longs in the middle of the field. Everytime I see it I thing Chavis and the Mustang package type results. If you want to get off the field and give the O more plays, changes need to be made. If you have time in the bye week, reteach your guys how to move forward and break down for tackles. The dances and dives approach ain't working. It's a really bad look.
The 190 plays is on the 3rd down defense being absolute poop. Gotta fix that. Its being converted the same two ways every time. QB run or the WR sitting

I saw your posts and it was all negative. I don’t know how someone can watch that game and only say negative things. And then follow it up with I don’t think we can beat UK. Lol. UK is not that good.

He's a troll. Keeps saying the same thing over and over rubbing it in. What real fan does that? He's wear Bama gear right now I bet. LOL

The 190 plays is on the 3rd down defense being absolute poop. Gotta fix that. Its being converted the same two ways every time. QB run or the WR sitting

100%. Each opponent sees it on tape and game plans accordingly. Great time for a bye week.

Everyone talks about the defense but our offense has been an issue the past two days….. we have hit some big plays but have lacked consistency….. A lot of these issues are lack of depth/talent on both side of the ball….. if our offense played better last week.That game would have been a win…. I am very happy with this staff…. They have proven every concern I had about them wrong…. The only one left is recruiting….. we have to bring in the talent necessary to improve.

He's a troll. Keeps saying the same thing over and over rubbing it in. What real fan does that? He's wear Bama gear right now I bet. LOL
I saw him start trying to post positive things after I called him out to try and not look like a troll. I started to laugh when I saw a few posts after he was bashing JH all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back