Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should sit all our players….. no practice and don’t allow them outdoors so everyone can stay as safe as possible.
bubble wrap.

R.0e0e18179d9a047a56a75f8e0913e5ab

I don’t know about everyone else but I’m proud of the way our team played. I’m not considering it a moral victory either.That team has been dealt a hand that’s hard to overcome but I can see they are buying into CJH and his staff.We will see brighter days!
Agreed. We just need recruits to come. Be it from high school or through the portal, we need more talent. This staff has done incredible with what they were given. But we have no depth and we're lacking at certain positions. Somehow they've schemed around it as much as possible. I just hope and pray some of these recruits can see the magic that's happening here.

Hooker could have a very Kenny Pickett type season next year imo. He should have mastered the system. Should be fun to watch
He’s not good enough in improv situations imo. Only looks to run when a play breaks down. I think he’s peaked. Which is fine as I think his peak is good enough to get us 8 maybe even 9 wins next year with more overall team depth.

I took great pleasure in watching little Nicky losing his mind for 3 quarters of an SEC controlled game last night.

I also took great pleasure in Heup calling it out with the officials on the field and in his presser. There's a lot more that could be said that was not because of the fines involved.

That was real Tennessee Vol football and a great sign for the future. Those of us around in the 80's saw it. Undermanned, injured and playing at night in Tuscaloser with the SEC's fix in - our guys fought like champions. So proud. Once the fight returns, it's just a matter of getting the roster rebuilt. We are good to go now - we have the coaching staff and the will to win again.

The entire world of CFB now knows what the Vols have been through with officiating if they have paid attention. All the SEC did by fixing those two games was draw attention to how corrupt they are. Sanctimonious Sankey and his acolytes lost any fantasy high ground the conference has pretended they held. Wish things were fair, but they have not been for a very long time. We have to be better than our opponents and the officials while drawing attention to the officials in every game we play.

Continue to be the black hats by doing things the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back