Things I'm mad about today

We've gone round and round with those with my wife. Sometimes, Zofran works. Then once doctor gave her metaclopramide (sp?) that made her very sick. We have the phenagryn gel piled up, but now she's doing better with the phenagryn pills and the Zofran makes her sick.

I hope they work for you, hman. Praying for you every day, my friend.
My prescription is Ondansetron pills 8mg and they work fantastic. You can get them in melt on your tongue version but they don’t last as long.

I’m getting mad in the RF yet again. The ones that want to hold out our best players against b*** to play the last part of our season to preserve getting to a bowl. Maybe I’m getting old and not quite ready to admit it, but dammit, you fight until you can’t.

You'd lose the locker room if you did that.

Playing to lose is what losers do

I’m getting mad in the RF yet again. The ones that want to hold out our best players against b*** to play the last part of our season to preserve getting to a bowl. Maybe I’m getting old and not quite ready to admit it, but dammit, you fight until you can’t.
Eggszactly!

And another rebuttal I made.

I didnt plagiarize you this time.

Our team's culture was destroyed by that incompetent MFer, Jeremy Pruitt. One of the biggest goals for Heupel this season is to root out the toxic culture instilled by Pruitt.

Resting players against Bama would kill any culture gains Heupel has made

I didnt plagiarize you this time.

Our team's culture was destroyed by that incompetent MFer, Jeremy Pruitt. One of the biggest goals for Heupel this season is to root out the toxic culture instilled by Pruitt.

Resting players against Bama would kill any culture gains Heupel has made
The players that were left behind as yet another coach went through the carousel of coaching changes have finally bought into this staff, or at least it looks like it. To do something like that would crush that. I’m beginning to think there’s a lot more fans that are softer than the players. No, I know it.

I'd like to see ala**** win the toss, and of course defer to the second half. Kick us the ball, and we punt on first down. Then JH flip Saban off, and tell him that's the only mercy he's going to get all night. 🤣

Execute the offense. Put up 28 in the first half. Defense needs to surprise them, frustrate their scoring opportunities. They may be moving on the field, but they’ve pitiable few points to show for it. Second half, Saban’s going to adjust (he always does). Up two TDs, the Vols can hold ‘em to 21 in the second half, cobble together another 10 points - victory in Tuscaloosa.

My prescription is Ondansetron pills 8mg and they work fantastic. You can get them in melt on your tongue version but they don’t last as long.
GVG also took those. Worked like a champ. She took them on a regular schedule also, not as needed.

meant to post this same sentiment earlier
the call to hold out players was almost deafening on tuesday

VN Store

Back