President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

And still caucus with Democrats, so the entire thing is show.
Eh, I think it would be more than just simply for show. We’re not talking Bernie here.

Yes, he would still caucus with the Democrats - but he definitely is not politically aligned with them on multiple issues.

I’d like to see more true Moderates leave the big two and go Independent. I like the sound of a 45-45-10 split in the Senate.

Last edited:
The Biden Administration wants to force employers to financially invest in companies driving their liberal agenda - New Department of Labor Rules designed to try to force Retirement Plans to invest in ESG funds.

Department of Labor proposes rule to add political directives to retirement savings

According to Morningstar, the asset-weighted average expense ratio of U.S. "sustainable" funds was 0.61% in 2020 compared to 0.41% for all open-ended mutual and exchange-traded funds and 0.12% for passive funds. This difference can reduce retirement savings by tens of thousands of dollars over a few decades.

CFB28218-94A3-40B0-B3A3-7035796731C2.jpeg

Oh please. Who would that be that would not face the wrath of the SS?
I'm not one to physically threaten folks, like on here. It took us a long time, but we finally talked Pete into having a detail. I remember how many folks i reported to the FBI for wishing he would die or worse.
It was disgusting to see. I lost quite a bit of faith in folks over it.

Last edited:
I'm not one to physically threaten folks, like on here. It took us a long time, but we finally talked Pete into having a detail. I remember how many folks i reported to the FBI for wishing he would diel or worse.
It was disgusting to see. I lost quite a bit of faith in folks over it.

Scalise deserves a bunker then

Reactions: StarRaider
40F8DADF00000578-0-image-a-44_1496248695614.jpg

Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT

VN Store

Back