Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the Multiple STD’s

Lol, no. I was pretty picky with who I slept with. But far be it from me to stop pretty young ladies from taking their clothes off or hooking up with another girl while me and a couple of buddies watched.

One of my friends at the time did get crabs from this club girl he brought to the hotel. You could tell from looking at her she was dirty. We never let him live that down.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Not playing guys that can play to rest them for “more winnable” games is a great way to lose a locker room. If a team watches a guy get reps with the 1’s all week and then sit out, that is not going to sit well. If Hooker can play, then he should play. Same with Evans and the Mays brothers.

Not playing guys that can play to rest them for “more winnable” games is a great way to lose a locker room. If a team watches a guy get reps with the 1’s all week and then sit out, that is not going to sit well. If Hooker can play, then he should play. Same with Evans and the Mays brothers.
100%. That would be a terrible signal to send. "I don't believe in you all, but hey maybe we can beat Vandy if I sit all of our best players".

That's gonna be a no from me, dog.

We can win. So play to win. This Bama team isn’t unbeatable

That was different, he wasn't using the threat of a lawsuit as a round about way to extort, he was literally just black mailing by threatening to release damaging information against them if they didn't pay him. Lawyers use the threat of a lawsuit as an extortion tool all the time to scare people into giving them money. It shouldn't be legal, but it is.

It was also political. Avenatti wanted to play in the political realm while also dancing far too close to the edge of legal and ethical things. He rocketed to fame that way but his arrogance and hubris from his quick success also made him an easy target to take down. Pruitt's lawyer won't get his wings clipped for acting a fool against a university but it's a desperation ploy that is very similar to Avenatti's threats. UT just isn't Nike and Pruitt's lawyer hasn't pissed off an entire political party while making these threats.

Reactions: Batman1948
I am about to watch CBJ and his Arkansas State Red Wolves play Louisiana Ragin’ Cagins. Live from Jonesboro, AR. The crowd is pitiful. Basically an empty stadium.
I see Butch hasn’t learned anything from his past. I see he’s still screaming and yelling at players all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back