Saw this on social media - most hostile fan base in every state

i agree with everything except for two states. Ohio and South Carolina. They both need that ugly ohio state buckeye O over them.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I like it. Let's own it. There certainly isn't another fanbase that is as battle tested, and honestly, angry as we are. And the media has been bashing us for years anyways. I'm cool with being the conference villain. Y'all just come on over to Neyland. We're your huckleberry.

raw

Up until the SEC Commish and every media hack decided to loudly condemn the incident at Neyland as if nothing like it had ever occurred before, Tennessee fans had a reputation as welcoming congenial hosts and good-natured free-spending guests. Folks wanted to come to Knoxville, and they wanted Tennessee fans to visit them. A few belligerents throwing things last Saturday and the acrid comments of grandstanders hoping their loud condemnations will keep hidden the sins of their own ilk have trashed the decades-strong reputation of us all. Those of you celebrating the throwing of objects and the loss of good name are fools who at some point may actually realize what has been lost. Or not. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: tbh
Up until the SEC Commish and every media hack decided to loudly condemn the incident at Neyland as if nothing like it had ever occurred before, Tennessee fans had a reputation as welcoming congenial hosts and good-natured free-spending guests. Folks wanted to come to Knoxville, and they wanted Tennessee fans to visit them. A few belligerents throwing things last Saturday and the acrid comments of grandstanders hoping their loud condemnations will keep hidden the sins of their own ilk have trashed the decades-strong reputation of us all. Those of you celebrating the throwing of objects and the loss of good name are fools who at some point may actually realize what has been lost. Or not. Stupid is as stupid does.
1634846912304.jpeg

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back