CJH says Henry To’o To’o never seriously considered rejoining vols

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Heupel says To'o To'o never seriously considered rejoining Vols
He was already gone when he arrived. I don’t think he even had a chance to convince him. He was transferring to Bama way before coach Hype came along. It’s alright, but he did shed some light on the subject. He is gone now, and it doesn’t matter, but at least we know a little with coach Hype!

Could not care less about tutu. He's a traitor who got McDonald's bags of cash.
Oh! I’m not denying that. You know if he did, he will have to pay all of that back and then will be suspended for some games.

Quavaris Crouch may have been the bigger loss, though, most people didn't realize it at the time. He's doing quite well at Michigan State this year. I thought we had a good shot at keeping him, but not so much. I'm rooting for him at Mich State. Not so much for that guy that went to Bama.

If you followed To'to's recruitment out of HS it was clear he was torn between playing for Bama or Tennessee. Bama was always the clear choice for him, but his two longterm recruiters there were Jeremy Pruitt who now coached at Tennessee and Tosh Lupoi who was the DC at Bama after Pruitt but jetted for the NFL after one season. The decision to play for Pruitt was then the default choice.

To'to never cane here to play for Tennessee. He is from California. He came here to be coached by Pruitt and hopefully make it to the NFL. It's hard to blame him for leaving. The program was in dysfunction, we had plenty of transfers, and our new coach was offensive minded. He took the path he believed best suited for getting him to the NFL.

If you followed To'to's recruitment out of HS it was clear he was torn between playing for Bama or Tennessee. Bama was always the clear choice for him, but his two longterm recruiters there were Jeremy Pruitt who now coached at Tennessee and Tosh Lupoi who was the DC at Bama after Pruitt but jetted for the NFL after one season. The decision to play for Pruitt was then the default choice.

To'to never cane here to play for Tennessee. He is from California. He came here to be coached by Pruitt and hopefully make it to the NFL. It's hard to blame him for leaving. The program was in dysfunction, we had plenty of transfers, and our new coach was offensive minded. He took the path he believed best suited for getting him to the NFL.

I agree with most you stated, but I still hope he gets fungus of the knee!

I always try to look at things as if I was in the shoes.... This really is a tough one for me. Players like him that are bound for NFL are playing that draft pick. Yes, they owe the colleges a little, but at the end of the day the colleges are profiting millions of dollars of of them....

Why did he have to go to bama???? Was Arkansas St. not available or something?

Quavaris Crouch may have been the bigger loss, though, most people didn't realize it at the time. He's doing quite well at Michigan State this year. I thought we had a good shot at keeping him, but not so much. I'm rooting for him at Mich State. Not so much for that guy that went to Bama.
He always seemed too stiff to me to play LB. Maybe he just wasn't getting the coaching. I just looked at his stats and he is doing well. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Geeze dude he’s a 20 year old kid.
Man I was out, living on my own on the other side of the country, working 2 jobs and volunteering when I was a 20 year old “kid”. We baby these “kids” like they can’t be grown adults. I’ll definitely say HT is gonna have some problems latter on in life with the helicopter dad he’s got. Just my opinion and also not my problem, but an opinion I’ve had for years at this point. The real problem is we treat kids like they’re never gonna grow up, and then we get confused when they stay children their whole entire lives. Honestly there’s more grown children, than there are adults, out in the world. An 18-21 year old isn’t a kid to me, because I wasn’t a kid then. And I know the only reason people stay kids at that age is how our society treats them. You don’t get the scene, that we got Saturday, with out a bunch of grown children in that stadium. And honestly that’s all I see in the world. A bunch of grown babies.

He always seemed too stiff to me to play LB. Maybe he just wasn't getting the coaching. I just looked at his stats and he is doing well. 🤷🏽‍♂️

The Bama fans are not too pleased with him from what I've read. He makes a lot of tackles but it takes him forever to get off blocks and their after-yardage gained. I've heard he's either too slow, then he loses weight to increase speed and he's basically a slow DB playing LB that can't shed blocks. Bama will win he has a lot of 4&5 star players lined up near to lean on but as someone stated earlier I'd take Banks over him.

VN Store

Back