Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still going to gash us when he runs. He was the #1 DT for a reason.
They have said over and over he does not want to run. Not that he is afraid, he just does not prefer to run. Not saying that won't change for this game, but they have not really called any designed runs for him to this point.

Reactions: OrangenSC
He’s actually not. He is a tennessee “fan”, he’s just gone off the deep end. He had a one-sided rivalry with Tennessee’s previous creative director bc he was certain they were stealing his ideas for “edits”, which me messaged me about all the time. Think he just enjoys the attention from being a heel now.
Dang it cat get off the twitters

They have said over and over he does not want to run. Not that he is afraid, he just does not prefer to run. Not saying that won't change for this game, but they have not really called any designed runs for him to this point.
I'm referring to when he'll inevitably take off when his receivers aren't open. I'm aware they don't run QB design runs.

Reactions: drvenner
Agreed
Wasn’t even offered the nerve pill. Left side picture perfect no pain right side horrible pain told him to squeeze whatever he had left in my iv through or I was gonna black out. My surgery was 4 years ago and I still sometimes get the exact phantom nut pain after intercourse. It is worse that a swift kick square to the plums.

I went to Canderbilt for mine. Big mistake. Nothing for nerves or pain prior to the surgery. All I got was a local anesthetic. The Dr. was teaching a student. The student had huge chicken hawk glasses on and I could see my junk in the reflection. I should not have looked, I really wish I didn't look.

Fine, then just don't allow people to sue at all. In essence, that is what would occur. Lawyers represent their clients and have to believe their version, or it would never work.
What part of "the system has to be set up the way it is" led you to believe I'm advocating for no lawsuits? Is it not logically possible to decry the injustice of abusing a system for nefarious gain while admitting that the system has to be set up that way? For a lawyer (which I'm assuming you are, since you wouldn't otherwise be so vehemently defending a largely dishonest and crooked profession that profits in huge part from abusing the system, and has done so for millennia), you sure aren't grasping the argument, logic, and rhetoric of what I'm saying, which is the one thing lawyers are supposed to be good at, other than exploitation.

Watching the game replay and I believe Velus screw up, and then Cade subsequently going out was the difference. Bless Daynes heart for trying and working hard, but once Cade went out the offense, already down Evans and Coop, was toast.

Hard to believe we were so close to the win after all that happening and the refs cheating us also.

If you think his rushing yards is the only measurement of his RB ability then you clearly don't watch Bama football.
That’s a4 yard gain against every other team. MSU had a terrible angle. Like I said he’s a pocket passer with great awareness. I hope he runs a lot it means we’ve taken away the passing game

Reactions: Volnukem
I see folks on here speaking and screen shooting pics of alerts. All the time I've been on here, never had a single alert! I feel left out..lol

Also I know we have Gators here on VN, what is the temperature down there on Mullen?

Not a gator fan but I live around them. Most I've talked to are over him. The owner of my company wants him gone and others I've talked to have no confidence he can get them to the top.

We need to beat Kentucky. We don’t need them recruiting better. I could see Stoops getting a bigger job this year. I just hope it happens before early signing day.

Agree... that is why I don't see the need to force any of our dinged up players into action against bama... If some have forgotten two years ago, when JG had his goal line botch... that game was FILLED with BS calls from the refs from start to finish... It was the most pathetic and blatantly obvious one sided, calculated ref job I think I've ever seen... Even with JG's help at the goal line, we still should have and could have won that game if the refs had called even remotely fair... the one sided, phantom and blatant BS calls against us was hilarious by the end of the game...

Unless the SEC feels sorry for us getting hosed against Ole Miss, which they won't, cause, you know, it's bama, then we have no reason to set anyone back in the recovery end of things and we should focus on the remainder of winnable games. If we were at full strength, coming off a win at home against kiffy (which we would have if were at full strength) then I actually would feel really good about an upset... but we're dinged up, so let's give them a fight, but not push the injury bug from getting any worse.

I think we can beat KY, SA, and Vandy, which would be a great season and we would be exceeding all expectations and have us set up for a potentially grade run in recruiting at the end of the year...

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
What part of "the system has to be set up the way it is" led you to believe I'm advocating for no lawsuits? Is it not logically possible to decry the injustice of abusing a system for nefarious gain while admitting that the system has to be set up that way? For a lawyer (which I'm assuming you are, since you wouldn't otherwise be so vehemently defending a largely dishonest and crooked profession that profits in huge part from abusing the system, and has done so for millennia), you sure aren't grasping the argument, logic, and rhetoric of what I'm saying, which is the one thing lawyers are supposed to be good at, other than exploitation.

I am very much grasping what you are saying, and you are the one that is not understanding the implications of what you are suggesting. An adversarial system calls for posturing, jockeying, and fighting for the people who pay you to represent them. If I lay down for my clients and don't attempt to create leverage, the system simply doesn't work. That is the system. For a vast majority of the profession, we don't waste our time on things that are trivial or won't benefit our clients or provide compensation to them.

I guess I should just say that after the last 20 years of watching college athletics, all officials are crooked and dishonest because there is clearly a human bias when making calls, or there is some ulterior motive. But I don't. I can take the jokes all day. But it is so funny when people are quick to call the profession crooked until the day that they actually need legal advice. Until that day that you need help with a traffic ticket, a contract dispute, a rental agreement, an employment issue, an injury case, a probate matter, or even a minor criminal problem, it's all about throwing accusations out there.

deleted his "at the university of oklahoma" and went from 96 to 92 posts. what posts did he delete?
Not sure. I just checked his page and the 92 posts is accurate, but he has changed his bio to say "Quarterback @ OU"

So I wonder if he added that in response to ppl talking about it.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back