Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really horrible! Some of my best friends are faced with the same decision, and both have excellent government jobs. My daughter caved and got it so she could keep her job at the hospital she works.
Our company falls under the 100+ size from the new mandate, we have over 200, but aren’t about to make anyone get it that doesn’t want it.
WV AG has said he will fight it tooth and nail!
It is amazing that people do not have a choice.

View attachment 404284

Running through the T in that orange glow was magical. Players looked like they were glowing, helmets were brilliant under the spotlights… just an incredible scene.
dear lord, imagine the Psilocybin effect watching that 😳 that would be intense. my friend told me to tell y'all that.

I am glad I could fool you for a little bit.

Winning solves everything though.

I stand by what I said, the band was a bit much. I get the cheerleaders but they acted like there was an active shooter lmao. In fact, they’re still acting like that. I’ve seen countless examples of other schools doing the exact same thing and there was not nearly this much coverage and shaming. I won’t stand to hear it.
My son is a current pride member and just spoke with him and he confirmed that multiple members were hit with flying water bottles. A cymble player was swatting them with his cymbles.

QUOTE="eVOLve, post: 20385324, member: 45113"]Shouldn’t get fired or be refused to go do your job because of a vaccine. I don’t see anybody making a fuss over a flu vaccine. Stupid! This coming from someone who did get the vaccine btw
Maybe don't be a dumbass and lose your job over it.

Maybe learn how to use the quote feature, smart guy.

Edit: I should add. Libertarian..

Cant find the post but it was verified. There was a picture online with the officials brother decked out in Bama gear. Turns out the whole family were Bama fans and that is the official that either called the personal foul on Taylor or stopped the game so Bama could get set for our wildcat package in 2019.

I’m telling ya’ll, this thing is rigged. Bama gets away with murder recruiting and the officiating office is filled with Bammers and barners.

SEC office should be in Atlanta or some bigger market with a diverse fanbase.

I've always thought some place like Charlotte ... no SEC team there, but still makes sense logistically and geographically.

Any you filthy Georgians gonna be at Shaky Knees in Atlanta this weekend? Mac Demarco...Run The Jewels...Portugal.The.Man...pretty excited. This year got the new (soon to be) BiL's house to stay at and walk from, just 4 blocks from Central Park. And the weather should be beautiful...a music festival concert in the Fall is a dream come true...dangit Bonnaroo though for falling through 😑
I'm too old for festivals but have fun. Jewels and PTM should be fun. Ive seen PTM multiple times they destroy.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back