Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it were random calls like this against a variety of teams it would be one thing, but it’s the same teams week after week while other teams never have these kind of call. I think that is what really irks me. Honest mistakes should be happening across the board and they aren’t.

In order to overcome the bad calls we just have to find a way to power through. The refs tried to give Bama advantages vs A&M last weekend but A&M pushed through. We nearly pushed through last night.

We were in it until the last few seconds. If Milton connects on that 3rd down endzone pass then it’s a completely different atmosphere around the program today, and all of that with the crappy hand Heupel was dealt. I think he can get it done here but needs time to build a complete team that fits his style.

That Amazon commercial where the guy is like “in 2016 my brother passed away and a couple years later my mom passed away. After taking care of them I realized I wanted to be a nurse. “

Uh, you’re 0-2 bro. Doesn’t sound like you should be taking care of anyone.

Really nice house he comes out of working for Amazon and now going to school to be a nurse...

We weren't cheated. The officiating is just bad. I'm sure OM fans would say there were bad calls against them as well. And they're right. It happens every week to all teams. UGA and UF had bad calls go against them yesterday as well. It's just the way it is.

If anyone thinks the SEC would intentionally cheat for Kiffin against us, you're out of your mind.

I've seen enough times of us getting blatantly screwed to know that it happens to us more often than usual. I don't think it's intentional cheating as much as incompetence in most cases. There have been times where refs were biased against us, though. Against LSU in basketball 2 years ago for one. It's enough to have the fanbase fed up.

I skipped the past 50 or so pages because I just don't want to read emotional stuff but I have one statement to make:

It's been said, numerous times that Milton doesn't like contact. On the last play of the game, that was obvious. Time was down to zero and he decides to step out of bounds rather than taking on the defense while trying to score. I just don't get it---the dude has a linebackers body but he stepped out of bounds. You guys can call me out on this----I don't care----he appears to be too soft for this sport. I'll not bring it up again but I hope he transfers down to flag football somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back