Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of poor scheming to stop the QB run, I thought our defense really played great. Felt they have ever since the Pitt game.
Couldnt agree more. We barely have a pass rush. Wasnt wild about not spying qb on third down. But, noticed at least once where we had perfect call made. And, Ole Miss just executed. Their offense is what it is.

It's way too easy to sit on the internet and criticize leadership for handling things differently than you would, when you don't even know what they will or will not do. It's way too easy to talk about what you would do if you were in that situation. You're not, so you don't have to suffer the repercussions for that action. They do. They don't have the luxury of letting their emotions speak for them without risk. They have to represent the whole university, not just some fans upset about a game. They have to took look at the big picture.

I have no doubt DW will do the right thing. But we won't necessarily know what it is. And we shouldn't know.
Yeah ok, theyre totally going to grow a backbone and not get taken to the woodshed because they have a reputation of being tough behind the scenes. LMAO give me a break this school not only told on itsself, but then doubled and tripled down on an investigation, and are now allowing it to be drug out as long as possible. Then criticizing their own fans who have stuck around through 15 years of crap, instead of calling out the poor officiating. Plowman showed me all she needed to in her press conference last November whining about integrity and doing things the right way, give me a ****ing break. Any school worth their salt fires Pruitt because he was trash and thats that.

Reactions: Hardy
We have the technology to fix 70%+ of the issues plaguing football.

Don't know why we have to settle for ass clown refs

GPS transmitters in the football that interact with receivers in the line to gain marker and the end zone pylons. Refs no longer determine first downs or whether the ball crosses the goal line on most plays.

Bailey showed me on his QB keeper that he knows what he is doing. That was the same play Hooker should of kept against Pitt that would have won us the game. Bailey read it right and scored.

Bailey can get it done if he is given the chance. We already know what we have in Milton. You can’t start him and expect the guys to be behind him, especially after he ran out of bounds on the last play of the game after the team fought all game to try and beat Ole Miss.
I don’t have any confidence in either one of them….. Bailey has not even been on the conversation at the facility…. I hope the light turns on for him bc we are going to need someone to step up.

I think I need to pull back a little. My wife and kids knew how excited I was for the game so she spent a good portion yesterday cooking burgers for dinner, nachos for halftime, spicy jalapeño margaritas (my jam lately), hung Tennessee decorations with the kids, and they all decked out in Tennessee swag to watch the game with me. Even the dog had on a Tennessee collar.

…. and instead of fully appreciating and having a fun night, I spent a lot of last night frustrated and annoyed.

It’s been years since I let a football game affect my mood. Idk if this was a combination of convincing myself we were legit good again, or just really wanting to embarrass Lane, or what. But this game really pissed me off.

I feel terrible about that.

I might ground myself from watching a game or two. Which thankfully it’s Alabama week so it’s probably best I don’t watch.
I think it's safe to say a lot of us take these games too seriously.

I think it's safe to say a lot of us take these games too seriously.
Honestly, the years of being kicked in the nads have numbed me. I'm a little sad but it used to be this would occupy my mind for days. It really doesn't. Tennessee things are gonna happen until proven otherwise, so might as well not get worked up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back