Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Either come to UT or risk being on the opposing sideline and getting knocked out by a water bottle.. easy choice
I was at the game, some fans didn't even have the arm strength to get their trash on the field. Surprising how much of the debris actually hit other Vol Fans.

Reactions: Vo13
If I had to guess I would say there is no chance we land Nolen now. After what he seen some of our fans do? I mean my God. Kiffin has been gone since 2009 and we have idiot fans that still can’t let it go. Last night I was ashamed to be called a Vol fan. Not because of the team, but because of a portion of our fan base. Classes and pathetic.

If I had to guess I would say there is no chance we land Nolen now. After what he seen some of our fans do? I mean my God. Kiffin has been gone since 2009 and we have idiot fans that still can’t let it go. Last night I was ashamed to be called a Vol fan. Not because of the team, but because of a portion of our fan base. Classes and pathetic.

Lol are you serious?

Lol are you serious?

100%. What happened at Neyland was inexcusable and pathetic. I believe parents saw that and will likely steer their kids away from TN. Not only that, other teams will use it as more ammo to negatively recruit against us.

So I guess you think it was no big de then?

100%. What happened at Neyland was inexcusable and pathetic. I believe parents saw that and will likely steer their kids away from TN. Not only that, other teams will use it as more ammo to negatively recruit against us.

So I guess you think it was no big de then?

First time watching big time college football huh?

First time watching big time college football huh?

Yeah. I have only been watching college football since 1985. That stuff happens all the time right? Throwing things in the field that could potentially have caused serious injury is no big deal. Happens all the time right? Hitting the opposing coach with a golf ball? Happens all the time right?

Oh but you go ahead and continue to use your pathetic big boy football excuse.

Yeah. I have only been watching college football since 1985. That stuff happens all the time right? Throwing things in the field that could potentially have caused serious injury is no big deal. Happens all the time right? Hitting the opposing coach with a golf ball? Happens all the time right?

That’s it folks. Shut it down, disband the program, nothing to see here. I’m sure we’ll never recover from this horrific ordeal smh

they shouldn't have but they did. everyone is ok. well take our lumps. refs made some dhit calls

And who knows.. maybe you get caught up in friendly fire. Just know.. it wasn’t intentional.

4 out of 5 doctors agree... recovery time from an unintentional concussion is much shorter than from an intentional one.

But I don't think that was the point lilesrt was making... I hope.

Reactions: gainesvol82
4 out of 5 doctors agree... recovery time from an unintentional concussion is much shorter than from an intentional one.

But I don't think that was the point lilesrt was making... I hope.

No way. Throwing objects is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. I want victory for this fanbase very much.

VN Store

Back