The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

First, sell out in years. The team fought all game. It doesn't matter. This is all we will remember for the rest of the season. Just what the hell.

We all knew this was setting up to be a powder keg. This team needed to win here and didn’t. There is no excuse for throwing objects on the field, but you take the good with the bad. Tennessee fans have been through alot.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
What a PR nightmare. This made a close loss look like a tantrum thrown by sore losers. Hopefully nobody gets hurt. It’ll be interesting to see how the administration handles this.
The AD tries to do fun stuff for the fans and then this crap happens. How will the administration respond to fan requests after this chaos?

Well, for sure now we'll be talked about all week on sports radio for having trashy fans
What a great way to be recognized. When we could’ve just as easy been talked about all week for the major turnaround we’ve started even with a close loss. This is so classless and such a bad look on our beloved University.

No, it's not. It's over the fact that we have gotten screwed the whole game by stupid fake "injuries" and had a touchdown called back (that would have in fact put us winning right now), and that that last spot was questionable.

I feel like a San Francisco giants fan after the season ending on that bogus checked swing call.
Regardless, this isn't the way to handle it. Also, we had two possessions before this where play calling was abysmal.

Well, we get top priority on sport center for this none sense. I just know this will help recruiting. Good grief!

I’m hoping my friends in the stands are safe. This is a dark day for UT. Death penalty for sure. It would not surprise me if we forfeited the rest of our home games. Kiss UT sports and academic funding goodbye. Headed to bad after I take my flag in.

What’s sad is someone had the intention to actually hurt someone (could’ve been very serious) by throwing a golf ball at someone from that distance. I hope They go to jail. It’s also sad how many fans are actually throwing stuff and participating in something like this. CJH might want to leave after this.
So that seat cold when you sit down to pee, Pollyanna?

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back