Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok serious questions. The lady i hit earlier had been in an accident recently and her back end was already messed up. She said the only thing that I messed up is her back up camera and there’s some rattling now that wasn’t before. We haven’t reported to insurance yet. Here’s the kicker, I also rear ended someone at the start of this year so I could get dropped from insurance for two accidents in a year. I asked if she was willing to negotiate on a price where we don’t report to insurance and she is willing. So what do I do?
Cost vs Price.

What will it cost you to switch insurance, pay a higher rate and for how long?

What is the total overall price the person will agree to?

Relativism reigns. Educational standards favor certain groups, so eliminate the standard. Brilliant.

Since the standards are known and widely published, and some groups still fail to perform, this implicitly admits some groups are simply more fit than others at performing to that standard. Try to have that conversation and see how it goes. While I completely understand that there are things taught in schools that may not have relevance to a future career, STEM subjects are very objective and in no way favor one group over another. By continuing to water down the standard to mask the differences between educational performance of one group vs another, you are dooming certain groups from ever succeeding in an increasingly wide area of the economy. The soft racism of lowered expectations is far more destructive than the overt racism some have faced in the past.
Perfectly stated. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I hate lowering standards! I had a teacher tell me when I started that the kids in Grundy just couldn’t perform like the kids in Nashville. I proceeded to prove her wrong year after year.

For you peeps that don't flow education there is a movement to eliminate grades because they're racist. AAs have a higher chance of failing than non AAs, this grades are racist and must be gotten rid of. No this is not a joke it's really happening
Huh ?

When do we break Callaway back out? Surely this staff won’t keep him on sidelines forever from the Florida drops. This seems like a good game to throw him in there for Turning a short pass into a big gain

Reactions: beneVOLence
Stay off peoples @$$.

But seriously it’s better to report it. You open yourself up if you try to handle it on your own. I’ve seen some say all they wanted was a few hundred dollars and then months later come back with more repair bills/medical bills.

Did the police come?
no police. The problem with reporting is possibly getting dropped from insurance

For you peeps that don't flow education there is a movement to eliminate grades because they're racist. AAs have a higher chance of failing than non AAs, this grades are racist and must be gotten rid of. No this is not a joke it's really happening
15 years ago I was told I had to give a 68 no matter what their grade was because they needed to be encouraged. I asked if I could just put “F“ so I was not lying and was told no. Was also told I could not put an “X” by a wrong answer. It had to be circled because the “X” made them feel bad. I asked how long before circles made them feel bad.

Hooker is going to save our program.

Heupel will simply show his progression from VT and we are going to land that top QB talent in the next couple of years that levels up the program
This is the way. It's exactly what Clemson did. We're next.

Cost vs Price.

What will it cost you to switch insurance, pay a higher rate and for how long?

What is the total overall price the person will agree to?
That’s what I need to figure out. A backup camera for her car is between 100-150. Was thinking 300 to offer. Insurance im not sure. Would have to phone a friend

15 years ago I was told I had to give a 68 no matter what their grade was because they needed to be encouraged. I asked if I could just put “F“ so I was not lying and was told no. Was also told I could not put an “X” by a wrong answer. It had to be circled because the “X” made them feel bad. I asked how long before circles made them feel bad.
And we wonder why kids are the way they are!!! What happens when their boss hurts their feelings? Kids these days don't know how to handle adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back