2022 Target List

1634066156177.png

He posted this on his instagram story which I found interesting because it wasn't a shared post from anyone. There is no other account tagged in it. I defintely think he is going to Michigan but it feels weird he would post that and then commit to Michigan the next day.

View attachment 402153

He posted this on his instagram story which I found interesting because it wasn't a shared post from anyone. There is no other account tagged in it. I defintely think he is going to Michigan but it feels weird he would post that and then commit to Michigan the next day.
Likely trying to build suspense/intrigue for the announcement. Fingers crossed though

Reactions: Vols All Day
Yeah I’m of the opinion he probably understands everyone just expects him to commit to Michigan, so the last minute TN IG post might build some suspense for him. I don’t think he commits to us but VQ’s statement just underscores why I was saying it was never a waste of time to chat with the kid. We likely were one of the only ones to do so and now we’re in a position to either pull off a surprise upset or be a potential transfer destination if things don’t work out with dad.

Updated…

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#4 Yohan Traore
#10 Cason Wallace-Top 3, OV 9/17, 6/3
#28 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27
#29 Ernest Udeh Jr.

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#90 Chandler Jackson- OV 10/16
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT

NR Daniel Sanford

Reactions: berryvol
ESPN #7 national recruit, Jordan Walsh, announced he is making his announcement in the next few days.
Why are you using ESPN for recruiting rankings?? They are awful. 247 has him at 38, Rivals have him at 31, but ESPN rating pushes him to 5 star status on the composite somehow. He is likely going to Arkansas, wouldn't be surprised by Texas or Kansas. He never was a target for us.

"It was a tough decision because I was seriously looking at Tennessee," says Howard.
giphy.gif

Updated with Udeh off the board…

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#4 Yohan Traore
#10 Cason Wallace-Top 3, OV 9/17, 6/3
#28 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#90 Chandler Jackson- OV 10/16
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT

NR Daniel Sanford
Looking like Mitchell and Jackson are our last primary targets left. After that, transfer portal here we come! Honestly, with so many freshmen additions, I figured the 22 recruiting class of high schoolers would be small.

Looking like Mitchell and Jackson are our last primary targets left. After that, transfer portal here we come! Honestly, with so many freshmen additions, I figured the 22 recruiting class of high schoolers would be small.
Diboundje, Zeigler and Aidoo weren’t on the radar this time last year…so I wouldn’t dismiss high school players all together.

Would he even start with all the players they have on their team this year? Or would it be an oscar twishbe type of thing where he joins but just practices in order to get ready for next season?
Hami Diallo did that for them one year and just sat out and practiced. I would think Sharpe would do the same .

Reactions: Willy14
Hami Diallo did that for them one year and just sat out and practiced. I would think Sharpe would do the same .
Depending on how the early enrollment affects his eligibility for the 2022 NBA Draft, this could be bad for UK if they only get 20 or so games out of him, several of which will be an adjustment period. If he sticks around for another year, then it would seem to be great news for them.

VN Store

Back