Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jakez4ut @Christian Lowe
The Lane loving Twitter fart, is for real.
Joined 2011, so I checked old posts. Every time the Vols won, dude was beating his chest and talking smack to opposing teams 😅

He begged Pearl, too. Must be my age. I don't know how people do the bandwagon crap Soon as they're a rival, I'm tryna voodoo a syphilis hex on them.
Well, not Lane. Just assumed he handled that himself.

Question for those who gamble… Can someone check and see who most of the money is being bet on in our game? I’m wondering if it still is Ole Miss, and I’m asking, because I just noticed that the line dropped from -3 to -2 1/2 today.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Watching a ball game with the grandson...opp missed. He probably had more fun at The Star though.
There’s a whole world outside of it…we spent time exploring it. Appreciate the man-hours you’ve spent concerning this subject.

in fairness...there were many folks like Stinch speaking very favorably about Pruitt and his defensive mind, and his ability to diagnose plays from the sideline in 2018...i know after that Auburn game, there was a lit of high praise for him. and we said the same things about him, as compared to Butch, that we're saying now about CJH as compared to Pruitt.

that said, continue on....i've got the excites.
Iykyk
BlankPeriodicDeer-size_restricted.gif

@SweetasSoda

" in social settings, a "red flag" means any interaction with the person or object in question should end immediately. ... Users are sharing quotes — some real and others not — that they deem to be a warning sign of possible problematic behaviors or beliefs, and then following those quotes with several red flag emojis."

I use to want instant replay and computerized strikeouts but as time went on……. I realized that I enjoy the human element…… They are pretty much trying to take all the drama out of sports…..I miss it…. especially in baseball and basketball.
Players getting screwed over isn't good drama. It's crap. See: UT vs Bama 2019.

The human element that makes sports enjoyable should be their own mistakes and glorious plays, not the refs interjecting.

I mean if "human" umpire/ref mistakes are good, then...we should want more? Hard pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back