The Atlanta Braves Thread: Frosty Takes

I donā€™t do creamer or sugar but apparently thatā€™s a must
You most likely met some coffee that was roasted full city+ or French. They tend to be a much darker stronger and longer roast (close to burned after the 2nd crack). With cold brew you get the full flavor profile of the bean and roast. The cold brew ground coffee steeps like tea in the water so you get all of the intricacies of the bean and roast. Regular hot coffee is just poured over the grounds and just washes some of the bean and roast profile into your cup. Hot coffee=dirty water for people that rinse with Listerine. Cold brew=a person that wakes up and rinses their mouth with Courvoisier.

You most likely met some coffee that was roasted full city+ or French. They tend to be a much darker stronger and longer roast (close to burned after the 2nd crack). With cold brew you get the full flavor profile of the bean and roast. The cold brew ground coffee steeps like tea in the water so you get all of the intricacies of the bean and roast. Regular hot coffee is just poured over the grounds and just washes some of the bean and roast profile into your cup. Hot coffee=dirty water for people that rinse with Listerine. Cold brew=a person that wakes up and rinses their mouth with Courvoisier.
I gotta get you to make me a cup of coffee lol

I could talk coffee for hours. Was a barista for a few years during undergrad. Took the job for some extra cash and to get an in with an emo/goth chick that worked there. Ah to be young
šŸ˜‚

There really is a science to it, I donā€™t go full geek mode but I did buy a filter that removed the calcium from muh water and that improved the taste of my coffee immensely.

Reactions: C/O
If the Giants win we would be in great shape. Theyā€™ve taxed their bullpen pretty bad and Logan Webb wouldnā€™t be available till game 3. Weā€™d have Morton vs Gausman game 1 and then Max vs Wood game 2. If LAD wins still got Scherzer and Buehler game 1/game 2.

I want the Dodgers because I want to beat them so bad, but Giants are definitely the better matchup. They can pitch and their offense has some names but no Belt and their OF (outside Bryant) stink. Theyā€™ve scored 8 runs in four games. Nobody outside of Posey really scares you. Their bullpen has been nails but there isnā€™t somebody that strikes the fear of God in you.

Also, without Soler

VS RHP
RF Joc
1B Freddie
2B Ozzie
3B Riley
LF Rosario
CF Duvall
C TDA
SS Dans

Vs LHP
2B Ozzie
1B Freddie
3B Riley
RF Duvall
C TDA
SS Dans
LF Rosario
CF Heredia

Craig Counsell made some boneheaded decisions this series. But going with Strickland to face Rosario instead of Lauer to face Arcia was horrific.

Reactions: AV_12 and TBrown
Also, without Soler

VS RHP
RF Joc
1B Freddie
2B Ozzie
3B Riley
LF Rosario
CF Duvall
C TDA
SS Dans

Vs LHP
2B Ozzie
1B Freddie
3B Riley
RF Duvall
C TDA
SS Dans
LF Rosario
CF Heredia
Surely Soler will be back. You also donā€™t need Heredia and Pache both.
we need to leave Gore off this go around

Surely Soler will be back. You also donā€™t need Heredia and Pache both.
we need to leave Gore off this go around

He will but he is still gonna miss a few games.

And yeah Snit isnā€™t going to use him properly and since we are going to have start Joc and Rosario against RH we need another bat and Camargo makes the most sense.

VN Store

Back