The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I finally got my 15rd shield arms mags in for my G43x. Installed a steel Shield arms mag release to hold up to the metal mags

Attachments

• 723D3DCC-F87A-4801-BD6A-28C53F74003E.jpeg
    723D3DCC-F87A-4801-BD6A-28C53F74003E.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
Thanks to 2a stippling for the frame work. I think he did an amazing job.

This CZ has the 2a Kevlar stipple pattern. This has been carakote'd in sniper gray, and cut for an RMR pattern optic.

In normal mode it has a factory threaded barrel, factory 17 round extended magazine, HYVE non ambi extended magazine release, an Apex ambi extended slide release, Cajun upgraded trigger internals, a Holosun 507c and co-witness night sights.

This also has a Killer innovations non threaded barrel, and standard 15 round magazines for more of a carry mode.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Next will be some night sights… still haven’t decided which ones

I went with the Amerglo I-dot

I like them……kind of like a cross between normal sights and the XS sights (where you dot the i).

Very good for “quick” acquisition of night sight dots, on to target.

Not the best for day shooting, or even the brightest night sights….but good for what they do.

For “bright” I’d go for the normal Truglo tritium stuff…….best budget sights too.

For a bit of $, good for day and great for night (if you like the dot the I concept) xs big dots work great on the 43’s.

Trijicon’s are great……but you can get the exact sights from Amerglo and save some $$.

If you want great day and good night, but don’t like the dot the i concept go with the Truglo pro with tritium and fiber optic…..a bit more $$ but still cheaper than Trijicon.

Also Night Fision are great too. I have a set on my 19. However don’t believe they are 20 or 30% brighter…….their not……the cheap normal Truglo (tritium) are noticeably brighter. However the Fisions have a nice orange or green ring and smaller dot…..for better day shooting…….and plenty bright at night.

Last edited:
I went with the Amerglo I-dot

I like them……kind of like a cross between normal sights and the XS sights (where you dot the i).

Very good for “quick” acquisition of night sight dots, on to target.

Not the best for day shooting, or even the brightest night sights….but good for what they do.

For “bright” I’d go for the normal Truglo tritium stuff…….best budget sights too.

For a bit of $, good for day and great for night (if you like the dot the I concept) xs big dots work great on the 43’s.

Trijicon’s are great……but you can get the exact sights from Amerglo and save some $$.

If you want great day and good night, but don’t like the dot the i concept go with the Truglo pro with tritium and fiber optic…..a bit more $$ but still cheaper than Trijicon.

Also Night Fision are great too. I have a set on my 19. However don’t believe they are 20 or 30% brighter…….their not……the cheap normal Truglo (tritium) are noticeably brighter. However the Fisions have a nice orange or green ring and smaller dot…..for better day shooting…….and plenty bright at night.
Thanks for the rundown! I’m leaning truglo TFX pro. I like the front orange dot with the green rear, and the fiber optic/tritium sounds pretty cool.

Next will be some night sights… still haven’t decided which ones

Seriously if you want to save a bit of $, but have some decent sights….these are a good way to go.

I don’t know how, but they are definitely noticeably brighter (at night) than almost everything else…….not saying their better.

But for $40

Just depends on what your looking for.

Thanks for the rundown! I’m leaning truglo TFX pro. I like the front orange dot with the green rear, and the fiber optic/tritium sounds pretty cool.

Those are really good.

They aren’t quite as good for day shooting as their regular fiber optics…….but way better than most “night sights.”

Also their not as bright at night as their regular ones……but plenty bright, and a bit more focused as well.

Great sights especially for someone who wants to use, day and night.

Also if your used to the normal 3 dot system……these are fast fast to pick up…..contrast with fiber optic.

Low light the fiber picks up in the tritium some as well.

Reactions: ACvol3
Thanks to 2a stippling for the frame work. I think he did an amazing job.

This CZ has the 2a Kevlar stipple pattern. This has been carakote'd in sniper gray, and cut for an RMR pattern optic.

In normal mode it has a factory threaded barrel, factory 17 round extended magazine, HYVE non ambi extended magazine release, an Apex ambi extended slide release, Cajun upgraded trigger internals, a Holosun 507c and co-witness night sights.

This also has a Killer innovations non threaded barrel, and standard 15 round magazines for more of a carry mode.

Stippling looks really nice. That’s about all I would care to do with mine. Maybe cerakote the lower too. As good as I shoot this gun I’d be scared to touch the sights.

Stippling looks really nice. That’s about all I would care to do with mine. Maybe cerakote the lower too. As good as I shoot this gun I’d be scared to touch the sights.

if you don’t go the stipple route you can get the Talon pro grips (like the ones shown on ACvol3’s 43x)…….those are (in my opinion) the best grips out there……coming in about $25.

I have them on several of mine and I love them.

Talon ships fast too and they have a nice rewards program.

Oh and thanks.

if you don’t go the stipple route you can get the Talon pro grips (like the ones shown on ACvol3’s 43x)…….those are (in my opinion) the best grips out there……coming in about $25.

Oh and thanks.

I would prefer stipple over the grips. Here’s my basic CZ.

FED7C7C9-A60A-4CB5-A63C-F1889B40FF56.jpeg

Reactions: JoAllan

Seriously if you want to save a bit of $, but have some decent sights….these are a good way to go.

I don’t know how, but they are definitely noticeably brighter (at night) than almost everything else…….not saying their better.

But for $40

Just depends on what your looking for.

Sounds hard to beat for the price

Oh and thanks.
I will forbably always use talons. They feel so good to me.. my 43x fits my hand perfect with those grips

Sounds hard to beat for the price

I know right

$40.59

their Truglo (so a good brand….not the best but good), and they do have the white ring around the green so it makes it a bit easier to pick up then if it were just black sights with an insert.

Hard to beat……and seriously a bit brighter than most other night sights.

Reactions: ACvol3
CZ p-10c
Here is a before, and after. Normal with threaded barrel and non threaded barrel with flush magazine. Details are in previous post.

It had a good life and had tons of rounds through it, now it’s freshened up and ready for more.

I know it ain’t for everyone…..but I like it.

DD7E95C9-9D5F-4105-BF73-533C55D4625F.jpegC70CFE47-5E4A-4E5F-8050-B6982E5D5827.jpeg51A6EE18-A6B4-447E-9234-7BA24CC24810.jpeg893187CB-830B-4EFF-8542-D0A3A74E8E76.jpeg856B3CA8-41DD-4564-9F31-4D4820216DEB.jpeg

Any 1911 is something special.

My first “favorite” gun. I still love the 1911’s, iconic, and fun to shoot.

I mean it’s def special to me I just know it’s not for everyone. Shoots like a dream, and easy to clean. I did forget I just bought a Chip McCormick 10 rd mag too. Thinking of getting a compensator but I’m not sure

VN Store

Back