Where to stay? 2nd time in Neyland

This will only be the 3rd time I’ve seen my beloved Vols play live. Cannot Wait!!!!

Grats on the hotel.

Now make sure everyone is yelling to their fullest potential and break that loudness record!

I was there for that Oklahoma game. It was wild!

Hope yall can top it or get close!

Shuttle runs from Farragut High School beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff. Drops you right by the Neyland, perfect for Volwalk. $20 round trip.

Reactions: tennrich1
When we come to town, we like to make a weekend of it and grab a cabin in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Then drive in and catch the shuttle to the game.

All motels booked up all the way past dandridge. All Gatlinburg and Pigeion Forge taking stand bys.

Money’s not really an issue, but it’s sounding like I may be better off getting a place out of town.

What is paper mill?
Get it out of town. That’s my advice. Unless you are loaded it doesn’t make sense to spend 300 on a holiday inn room. Are you comfortable driving at night in the rain? If you aren’t then paying extra could be worth it. Mountain roads at night aren’t the best place to be in the rain

Get it out of town. That’s my advice. Unless you are loaded it doesn’t make sense to spend 300 on a holiday inn room. Are you comfortable driving at night in the rain? If you aren’t then paying extra could be worth it. Mountain roads at night aren’t the best place to be in the rain
Yeah, they don’t bother me. Is it supposed to be raining?

Ouch! Wonder what Straw Plains has? Not close to activity but easy drive in and out.
Strawberry Plains is 15 minutes to downtown, it's not a bad option.

There's fewer hotels east of town but since fewer people travel from the east, there's usually better availability. Airport area or Maryville usually has availability but that's a haul

If you haven’t gotten a hotel by now good luck finding one close. I started looking for hotel Sunday and closest I could find and decent prices was Days Inn West Knoxville. Most every thing is booked up right now around down town and Campus area.

Be careful at that place man. Stayed there for one of the earlier season games last year. It was dirt cheap then-like 65 bucks a night.

A few hours after we checked in on Friday, a Knox coroners van parked in front of our room and was there pretty much the remainder of the evening. I really don't want to know.

Saturday after the game, went to get ice from one of the machines in one of the stairwells. Apparently a gentlemen thought I was looking for a different kind of "ice" and was trying to sell me meth.

Really classy joint.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back