That's racist!

He had a losing record with the raiders. 😂
Do you have to try to be racist or does it just come naturally at this point?

Please don’t tell my kids. I’m far from racist I’m just not a sensitive ***** that is offended by everything someone says and don’t think diversity for the sake of diversity is ever a good thing. In fact it’s the very definition of discrimination/racism.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
How many millions of dollars has Jon Gruden helped minorities make over decades? He’s helped create generational wealth for so many people of color and now this is what he’s going to be remembered for? GTFO.
Weak argument but it’s not even necessary to give a direct counter. He offended more people than AAs. Including his boss.

Please don’t tell my kids. I’m far from racist I’m just not a sensitive ***** that is offended by everything someone says and don’t think diversity for the sake of diversity is ever a good thing. In fact it’s the very definition of discrimination/racism.
😂😂😂

Reactions: NashVol11
How do you know who and what in this world has done me harm?? Who are you to tell me how to react.
You definitely keep exposing yourself @ bold.
ALL white people in the world have done you harm? Not buying it.

Doesn't seem like I'm the one "exposing" myself.

I don't judge people by the color of their skin. White, black, brown, yellow...it doesn't matter. People are people. What matters is their character.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Weak argument but it’s not even necessary to give a counter. He offended more people than AAs. Including his boss.

Why is it weak? Because you said so? He offended Goodell? I’m sure Goodell was more bothered that a current employee of the NFL was insubordinate than the actual word in and of itself . Maybe more upset that he knew that word would cause a headache.

ALL white people in the world have done you harm? Not buying it.

Doesn't seem like I'm the one "exposing" myself.

I don't judge people by the color of their skin. White, black, brown, yellow...it doesn't matter. People are people. What matters is their character.
Where did I say the bold?

Why is it weak? Because you said so? He offended Goodell? I’m sure Goodell was more bothered that a current employee of the NFL was insubordinate than the actual word in and of itself . Maybe more upset that he knew that word would cause a headache.
Because it is not a game of cancel out. A murderer does not get off death row because he was once a Boy Scout. Because you paid attention one day in class does not mean you didn’t deserve an F. We all deserve to be judged on our actual actions. In this individual instance, crossed the line to the point he had to go.

Because it is not a game of cancel out. A murderer does not get off death row because he was once a Boy Scout. Because you paid attention one day in class does not mean you didn’t deserve an F. We all deserve to be judged on our actual actions. In this individual instance, crossed the line to the point he had to go.

Except it only works one way. The people that cry discrimination, bigotry, and racism are the biggest hypocritical offenders. But they’re supposedly fighting the good fight. It’s so stupid.

Except it only works one way. The people that cry discrimination, bigotry, and racism are the biggest hypocritical offenders. But they’re supposedly fighting the good fight. It’s so stupid.
I disagree @ bold and do not get why you and RDU are trying to make these points now. All counterproductive discrimination should be exposed and handled accordingly.

Actions? What actions? I can’t take away words that were written on a page, but those are not actions. Actions are what I was referring to earlier . Spending decades and decades of work along side people of different color, sexual orientation, religion etc. and working for common goals. If at any point he chose to hold someone back because of their color, sexual preferences that’s one thing, but because he had a few emails with words that are not socially acceptable that’s his label forever. I’m sorry, I don’t subscribe to that line of thinking.

VN Store

Back