Attendance

the advent of 4K TV has not helped attendance. The best seat in the house is literally in my house. Why would I drive 5 hours, pay inflated prices for a ticket, $12 for a beer and 6 for a hot dog, $150 for a hotel and then drive back home on Sunday more than once or twice a year?

the advent of 4K TV has not helped attendance. The best seat in the house is literally in my house. Why would I drive 5 hours, pay inflated prices for a ticket, $12 for a beer and 6 for a hot dog, $150 for a hotel and then drive back home on Sunday more than once or twice a year?
This is a lazy and boring perspective. There is nothing better than being among a capacity crowd, and feeling the electricity of the Neyland gameday atmosphere... but it's the whole experience itself, that is special. Not just the game. That includes tailgating. It's not really something you can have with a noon kickoff. Also, the fan base is still in a collective wait and see mode with Heupel, which is understandable.

For me the experience of gameday is better than my living room..🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back