Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had these Uni's since last year, probably didn't have the helmet figured out at the point, and it's tough to wear alts for the "Johnny Majors Classic" lol
I thought a fee ppl here said we didn’t have them til recently… but yeah, prob wanted traditional looks for the JM Classic

Part of me wonders if we had some kind of contractual obligation to do it before a certain date, and this game made more sense than Pitt (which was also a noon game).

Honestly can't recall us ever unveiling a new uniform design in an OOC game (unless maybe for a bowl game).

Last edited:
Meh, it’s marginal. They deserve a golf clap for the effort but still comes up plenty short.

Granted these are just someone’s mock-ups but I would have gone with something like this over that god awful white helmet and black uni…
View attachment 400164
I thought I read somewhere that it’s illegal to have numbers the same color as the rest of the jersey. Something about Miami doing it a few years ago

It could be so much worse....
20171014183324.0.jpg

Meh, it’s marginal. They deserve a golf clap for the effort but still comes up plenty short.

Granted these are just someone’s mock-ups but I would have gone with something like this over that god awful white helmet and black uni…
View attachment 400164
The black jersey begs for an orange helmet with black T and stripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back