'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

The game is tomorrow but my choice is Oakland because it’s hard to stop that 2 headed monster they have at Rb
Hot take: I know everyone is saying Oakland, but I think LA can and will win. Jordan James will go off for Oakland, but Lipscomb Academy has a lot more high-end talent

Reactions: LittleVol
Hot take: I know everyone is saying Oakland, but I think LA can and will win. Jordan James will go off for Oakland, but Lipscomb Academy has a lot more high-end talent

@allvolrecruiting what a great game with a lot of great talent on the field tonight. I told you Oakland is next level though. In 2 yrs I think Lipscomb will be able to be on that level. Btw Lil Lane came in town to watch it and hang out for Buck b'day also stopped by Pearl Cohn. They might have one of the best freshman classes in the entire state public or private school. Both teams will win the state in their divisions

Last edited:
@allvolrecruiting what a great game with a lot of great talent on the field tonight. I told you Oakland is next level though. In 2 yrs I think Lipscomb will be able to be on that level. Btw Lil Lane came in town to watch it and hang out for Buck b'day also stopped by Pearl Cohn. They might have one of the best freshman classes in the entire state public or private school. Both teams will win the state in their divisions
I got Jordan James going off right and Lipscomb definitely could have won. But as you said, Oakland proved to be the better team. LA needs to get some lineman. They have the skill players, just need lineman and front 7 to be considered among the best in the southeast

Reactions: de1conley

Kinda wanted him to come up next week but I'm not complaining. Elite corner. All the in-state guys and some of the commits will be at the Ole Miss game. That is going to our big weekend for visits (Mo Clipper, Cam Miller, Chandler Jackson, BJ Edwards, Boo Carter, Brycen Sanders, Joe Crocker, Ayden Bussell, maybe Drake Carlson, Luke Brown are some of the names that could be there)

Kinda wanted him to come up next week but I'm not complaining. Elite corner. All the in-state guys and some of the commits will be at the Ole Miss game. That is going to our big weekend for visits (Mo Clipper, Cam Miller, Chandler Jackson, BJ Edwards, Boo Carter, Brycen Sanders, Joe Crocker, Ayden Bussell, maybe Drake Carlson, Luke Brown are some of the names that could be there)
He’s playing Catholic in Knoxville Friday night. Good idea just to stay the night and catch the early game.

NPA flavor for the wknd.

Honestly there’s not much difference in the two. Tbh it’s easier to mk a splash come back in the ACC than the SEC. Enter the Sandman as Kirk Herbstreit said a few weeks ago a top 3 intro in America for a football stadium. Neyland has gone down due to various reasons but primarily lack of wins. Not sure who was at Bristol but when the two teams met it was electric to say the least. I was in awe.

Honestly there’s not much difference in the two. Tbh it’s easier to mk a splash come back in the ACC than the SEC. Enter the Sandman as Kirk Herbstreit said a few weeks ago a top 3 intro in America for a football stadium. Neyland has gone down due to various reasons but primarily lack of wins. Not sure who was at Bristol but when the two teams met it was electric to say the least. I was in awe.
Hope they enjoy everything that is Blacksburg, VA other than the 60 seconds of the team coming onto the field. Maybe they'll head over to the booming metropolis of Christiansburg to have some real fun.

Have you even watched college football lately? that happens on every play.

Exactly Wr vs Db is nothing but a bunch of holding, grabbing, and pushing/ shoving. Then hoping the ref doesn't throw a flag. When the ref does throw it Dbs act like basketball players when they get a foul call throwing their hands up and looking towards the jumbotron. Lmao

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Exactly Wr vs Db is nothing but a bunch of holding, grabbing, and pushing/ shoving. Then hoping the ref doesn't throw a flag. When the ref does throw it Dbs act like basketball players when they get a foul call throwing their hands up and looking towards the jumbotron. Lmao
Every play.

Reactions: de1conley

VN Store

Back