Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a news article out of Knoxville. Apparently some guy broke into Micheals last night and was caught dipping his balls in the glitter bin.

Yeah, it was pretty nuts.
@InVOLuntary is a spry old man. Don't judge him for bedazzling his junk. He needs all the help he can get.

I’ll wait and see how they look vs Bama before even thinking about predicting that game.
Bro they score a lot of points for sure, but they haven’t played anyone worth a damn. If anything, they are literally our clone, but with a better offense. Again, if we are 4-2, I think we find a way. We will deff be the tougher team if that’s our record. If we’re 2-4, then we get our ass run off the field.

Bro they score a lot of points for sure, but they haven’t played anyone worth a damn. If anything, they are literally our clone, but with a better offense. Again, if we are 4-2, I think we find a way. We will deff be the tougher team if that’s our record. If we’re 2-4, then we get our ass run off the field.

I agree. Not sure why Kiffin gets so much creds in here. He possibility could have had a good career here but he did get fired from USC where at the time is one of the easiest places to recruit. They will score against Bama but I think Bama's O will blow them out. I think we will make a game of and could be the team we upset this year. jmo

Anyone remember the name of that high school running back that was putting up crazy numbers out of nowhere a few years ago? Long hair, Hawaiian maybe, ran like a madman. He was from out west. I've been curious about how he turned out in college, but can't remember his name.

Anyone remember the name of that high school running back that was putting up crazy numbers out of nowhere a few years ago? Long hair, Hawaiian maybe, ran like a madman. He was from out west. I've been curious about how he turned out in college, but can't remember his name.

Yeah that was me how can I help you. :)

I agree. Not sure why Kiffin gets so much creds in here. He possibility could have had a good career here but he did get fired from USC where at the time is one of the easiest places to recruit. They will score against Bama but I think Bama's O will blow them out. I think we will make a game of and could be the team we upset this year. jmo
49-24 Bama type game tomorrow. If we win by 2 TD’s tomorrow and beat USCe by 10+. I’ll be feeling good.

He was spared by the UT Administration on the first offense. (This was an Administration thing not a Football thing)

Then got caught with Weed a second time by UTK PD which was the 2nd time with the UTK PD which goes directly to the UT Administration and as a Freshman you don’t have any benefit of the doubt especially when you’ve barely been there.

Not only did this happen it happened within like a month of each other. The kid needed to go.

That kid is far too dumb to be a D1 QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back