President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Xiden thought Vindman was a hero. Scheller not so much?

BTW, where are the fact checkers? All these lies Xiden are saying.

Leftists filth and progressives absolutely love to be lied to. Hell, they still believe Obozocare is free.

Reactions: AM64
Your faux outrage is amusing. Which one of his lies brought you the most detriment? I can tell you which one of Joe Biden's many that will bring a lot of detriment to the average American and it's his tax increase assertion that it won't impact anyone making less than 400k
Here are a few....just dealing with COVID. Talk about billions of dollars...........and tens of thousands of lives.
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”
“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.
“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”
Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”

I think his contemporaries in other branches of government are on par, if not worse in this regard. They told some pretty tall tales themselves.

Those who have skin in the game/support a party will always minimize the wrongdoing by their side as they rationalize it away or attribute it to some greater good.

Knowingly or not this describes you pretty well.
I know that's the perception many have.........I'm fine with that.

Agreed.

I actually prefer being lied to (wait, that's such a harsh term)...I actually prefer to hear misspeak when it concerns debt, bungled military pull outs, and bombing innocents.

Thank God Biden knows just how much misspeak to do, the content where it is okay, and when to do it to me. 50 years as a career politician is serving us well.
lol..........
Trump lied about all of that and more......while also being repulsive and intentionally divisive.

lol..........
Trump lied about all of that and more......while also being repulsive and intentionally divisive.

Trump follows the Joe Biden 50 year old lie plan & it hurt your feelings huh?
Grow up and get over it. Biden is lying daily but you're ok bc he's not Trump ... we get it.
As long as your party lies up a storm each day at least it's not Trump doing it ...it's ok w/you.

Last edited:
Also, it's funny to me how liberals talk about how divisive Trump is while ignoring how Biden and other Dems are just as divisive. Both political parties use divisiveness as a tactic. But each side seems okay as long as it's the other side getting offended.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
Here are a few....just dealing with COVID. Talk about billions of dollars...........and tens of thousands of lives.
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”
“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.
“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”
Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”

SO MANY people have been wrong about Covid since its origins

lol..........
I remember those lies vividly.

I mean I can't remember the bungled military withdrawl under Trump but there is no denying he lied about it. Same for his bombing innocent people.

I mean I can't remember the bungled military withdrawl under Trump but there is no denying he lied about it. Same for his bombing innocent people.

Are you suggesting that Iranian general wasn't innocent?

In the meantime, the stock market is falling each day like a big rock thrown in the lake.

And 60K more migrants are on their way up from Panama. Thanks, Joe.

Soleinami (sp) was innocent you racist bigot dont you remember!!!!! The biggest war crime ever known to man was killing him. *sarcasm*

VN Store

Back